Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Cagey said:

Shouldn't really as it may affect our coefficient but loved it when I saw then losing to that late goal & it was even sweeter to see Celtic go through on by a team that hadn't won a point get a late goal & put Celtic through.

for me i despise both sides of the o.f equally having this attitude just adds fuel to the whole whose your big team mentality that surrounds scottish football

• 2 weeks later...

(Cagey) - They need that guy on the park. Without his services they probably wouldn't be in their current position in the league. As the nations' establishment club this will be taken into consideration by the referees panel - before it gets anywhere near the Compliance Officer who, it would be hoped,  would surely have based her ruling upon sporting integrity rather than which club he plays for .

(Sixties) - That club are once again attempting to win trophies and league titles by sourcing better (arguably) players than anyone else whilst using money they reputedly don't have but... it's ok, because neither the SFA nor any of the clubs are of a mind to do anything about it.

17 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

Defoe?  Will they ever learn?  Sevco about to go the same way as the old club by the looks of things....

Defoe is a genuinely nice guy as evidenced by the way he bonded with that brave wee 6 year old laddie and his OBE, which begs the question, what has he been told about the Sevco set up?

As the hypocrisy coming from the Bears' Den reaches unbelievable heights, it is worth remembering that he is 36 years old and has scored only 4 goals in 28 appearances for Bournemouth where I would guess he got better support service that he is likely to get at Ayebroke.

20 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

SFA are simply defending their employee, but in doing so are defending the indefensible.

Defoe?  Will they ever learn?  Sevco about to go the same way as the old club by the looks of things....

Surprised Ralston never got a 2 game ban for simulation.

So, according to the SFA, it appears that Mr Beaton actually saw all the Morelos incidents and simply dismissed them.

Bearing in mind all the incredulous decisions since the start of the season which have benefited the Ibrox club....Celtic, and probably quite a few other clubs, want to know if the rules have changed.

Statement:  http://www.celticfc.net/news/15556

1 hour ago, Indicator said:

So, according to the SFA, it appears that Mr Beaton actually saw all the Morelos incidents and simply dismissed them.

Bearing in mind all the incredulous decisions since the start of the season which have benefited the Ibrox club....Celtic, and probably quite a few other clubs, want to know if the rules have changed.

Statement:  http://www.celticfc.net/news/15556

Surely they know the rules are meant to favour Sevco so nothing has changed.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Rob said:

Morelos sent off in Rangers game, that's a result for us, won't be playing against us.

21 hours ago, Indicator said:

They'll appeal it.

So it'll go to the compliance officer, who will then ask a panel of former sevco supporters referees whether he should have been sent off.

Then she'll deliver a not proven verdict.

I reckon. :laugh:

Sevco appealing Morelos's red. :roll:

I wasn't saying they shouldn't. In fact they'd be stupid if they didn't. The system is clearly designed and 'staffed' by people who will adjudicate in their favour.

Aberdeen are not appealling the decision on behalf of their player.

Sevco cannot afford to be without Morelos for Saturday's cup tie v Killie. Nor the vital league match against Saints next week end, if they were to be knocked out of the cup by Killie and we were to win the league match, they might fall nine points behind the leaders - that would be unacceptable.

Expect the red to be overturned.

13 hours ago, Indicator said:

I wasn't saying they shouldn't. In fact they'd be stupid if they didn't. The system is clearly designed and 'staffed' by people who will adjudicate in their favour.

Aberdeen are not appealling the decision on behalf of their player.

Sevco cannot afford to be without Morelos for Saturday's cup tie v Killie. Nor the vital league match against Saints next week end, if they were to be knocked out of the cup by Killie and we were to win the league match, they might fall nine points behind the leaders - that would be unacceptable.

Expect the red to be overturned.

Should not have a hope in hell of success.  I think this incident was far worse than the one he got away with earlier in the season where he did not actually make contact though it was not for want of trying.  Also, I am not convinced McKenna's revenge kick actually made contact, Morelos was simply playacting.  He looked fine when he was finally persuaded to get up.  A kick of sufficient force to justify his reaction should have seen concussion protocols brought into play but not a word from Ayebroke.

So to sum up, you're right the red will be overturned.

3 hours ago, south inch said:

Should not have a hope in hell of success.  I think this incident was far worse than the one he got away with earlier in the season where he did not actually make contact though it was not for want of trying.  Also, I am not convinced McKenna's revenge kick actually made contact, Morelos was simply playacting.  He looked fine when he was finally persuaded to get up.  A kick of sufficient force to justify his reaction should have seen concussion protocols brought into play but not a word from Ayebroke.

So to sum up, you're right the red will be overturned.

Playacting?

Aye yer right, another form of simulation.

Deffo red, his foot was heading for his opponent (who was lying on his back) and in danger of suffering serious damage to his ging-gang-goolies, until his opponent raised his foot in self defence.