Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Justice for Morelos.

Aye , sentence more than made up for past mis-demeanours.

(Mis-demeanour - "A minor wrongdoing " = the player could expect a suspension for his latest mis-demeanour.)

Braw.

He's been getting away (unpunished mostly) with looking where the defender is when the ball is in the air, then jumping into the defender.

10 hours ago, garydavidson said:

The system isn't working for them now so it must be wrong - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47232597

"Rangers have called for the Scottish FA to review their disciplinary system "as a matter of extreme urgency" after Allan McGregor failed in an appeal against a two-match ban."

Much as I have them ,they are right. McGregor has done worse & got off. The ref said he never saw it but it looks to me like he had a good view. The St Mirren & the Killie guys got off with potentialially red card tackles.

The powers that be docked it up by letting Morelas off early in the season & have made strange decision since then because of it.

33 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Much as I have them ,they are right. McGregor has done worse & got off. The ref said he never saw it but it looks to me like he had a good view. The St Mirren & the Killie guys got off with potentialially red card tackles.

The powers that be docked it up by letting Morelas off early in the season & have made strange decision since then because of it.

Should have read 'hate them'.

• 2 weeks later...

Sevco lauding the fact they have made £5 million profit in first half of season.

This includes season ticket sales,no tax etc paid yet,£11 million loan(I think).

No or little income in second half of season . January signings & wages & tax to pay.

Mind you Moreles transfer should go half way to clearing debt.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Cagey said:

Surely Gerrard will get the sack or leave after no silverware after the money that they didn't have,that he spent.

Sevco pal says the only reason he is still there is the very fact that he is Steven Gerrard.  That and the fact that he is a legend at the club the Sevco Chairman supports.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Havana Saint said:

Think that's putting it mildly.

This guy was in charge of SFA. He couldn't hide his alleagence then & he cant now.

We all know that the OF control football in Scotland but even they couldnt get away with not fullfilling a fixture. Or could they ?.