What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?

• Continue to attend. I support Saints come what may
    • Stop attending. Sporting Integrity is everything
    • Not yet decided

I see Steve Clarke has now been charged with complaining about the SFA appeals system.  It reminds me of a scene from the old western "The Magnificent Seven"  In it the Mexican bandit Calvera complains that he once robbed a bank in Texas and was chased by half the US cavalry for his trouble.  He concludes "in Texas only Texans are allowed to rob banks".

It seems in Scotland only Sevco are allowed to succeed with appeals to the SFA Judicial Panel.

If you look at the recent posters in this thread you will see that numbers have gradually, over the last six years, reduced to only a small band of people who are apparently still concerned in seeing proper fair governance in Scottish football. Whilst most others appear to have moved on or, have given it up as a lost cause.

Anyway I digress.

'south inch'

It appears that the SFA are in touch with EUFA to obtain clarification of what is now considered to be a 'RED CARD' offence. So maybe the outrage expressed by countless Scottish fans at the inexplicable recent decisions concerning (yes you guessed it) the Ibrox club is at least making these people uneasy.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-red-card-rangers-steven-13234633 

55 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Shock news. Ex Rangers player has appeal dismissed.

I think the key qualification here is "Ex".  Miller put in an identical tackle to the one which saw him red carded last week at Tynecastle 2 or 3 years ago when playing for Sevco and did not even get booked.