Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A certain Mr. McCoist on sky sports news saying " I don't think we have ever won the Ramsden Cup.

It would be good if we went on and won it."

What a proper tube he is turning out to be

Of course they have never won it.

How would that have been possible when the team he manages were only Formed in the close season.

They have won sod all Ally .

i think you'll find that whole league is one big 'playoff'. just because the league structure isnt like the scottish league doesnt mean it doesnt count!! That league starts off as regional leagues, with it being cut down throughout the season with the final few playing off for the championship, a little like our league split. you can check out the structure on youtube yourself. Iirc this was one of the earlier games between two local rivals...

following up my post earlier in the week re: the Falkirk announcer, one TSFM reader emailed falkirk asking on what grounds they could suspend him. Falkirk apparently replied saying that he had not been suspended, but told to take the next game off (against Sevco) as they had received so many threats they could not guarentee his safety.

Of course - not what the MSM print.

One question - why are the SFA tolerating that behaviour. Does that mean Saints can make sure an opposing clubs mascot is not allowed to be seen at the game, if our fans don't like him?

One question - why are the SFA tolerating that behaviour. Does that mean Saints can make sure an exposing clubs mascot is not allowed to be seen at the game, if our fans don't like him?

I certainly hope so. There is no room in the game for club mascots exposing themselves.

following up my post earlier in the week re: the Falkirk announcer, one TSFM reader emailed falkirk asking on what grounds they could suspend him. Falkirk apparently replied saying that he had not been suspended, but told to take the next game off (against Sevco) as they had received so many threats they could not guarentee his safety.

In what way are they unable to guarantee the safety of a bloke who sits in a room in the Main Stand? Surely he's not gonna come to any harm if he doesn't leave his wee box during the game?!

Sounds like more nonsense on this subject to me. Mountain out of a molehill.

Sevco lining up a £200k bid for someone from Malmo FF....

If I was a creditor I'd be a bit miffed at this. Fair enough a liquidated club has to continue to spend money to cover running costs but buying in new talent seems a bit excessive. I have no doubt that it is all above board and in the business world it is seen as acceptable. It just seems a bit wrong someone.

While probably a bad analogy it would be like non-footballing company being liquidated, owing millions to creditors and a very similar new company (who is taking advantage of the previous companies status but not taking the responsibility for its actions) buying a new fleet of vans as they need the "best fleet that we can possibly afford"

I can only imagine what Green's spending plans were for the SPL!

So, lance Armstrong will not fight the case against him that he cheated and gained an advantage.

He will be losing his 7 tour de France titles.

I take it the scottish msm will now be fighting his case.

Free lance

He's changing his name to The Lance Armstrong and allowed to keep all his titles.

So, lance Armstrong will not fight the case against him that he cheated and gained an advantage.

He will be losing his 7 tour de France titles.

I take it the scottish msm will now be fighting his case.

Free lance

Lance says it "wiznae ma fault, it was the dude that made the drugs" " Why should I be punished for their drug production". :wink:

i think you'll find that whole league is one big 'playoff'. just because the league structure isnt like the scottish league doesnt mean it doesnt count!! That league starts off as regional leagues, with it being cut down throughout the season with the final few playing off for the championship, a little like our league split. you can check out the structure on youtube yourself. Iirc this was one of the earlier games between two local rivals...

do you have a youtube link?

after trawling the net to work out how the brazilian league works - i realised you need to be stephen hawkings to understand it. i understand your explanation but my The rangers fan mates are saying that because they are not getting points towards the league it does not count.

the laughable thing is they are clutching at straws to get a record in the lowly 4th tier - oh how the mighty establishment has fallen. once a glory hunter always a glory hunter i suppose