#30 - 14/02/12 - Saints 1-2 Hearts - Scottish Cup

class act fanny grainger giving the bird to young lads sitting at the front of the main stand at half time (looked about 10).

Aye to my youngest lad who is eleven and his pal who came along to the game and is a hearts fan!! Can't take the banter with two kids, one happened to mention that the bold Danny is crap and who can argue on that show, he is a tool of the highest order:laugh:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll watch it again but Maybury and his leg are going to the byline, Suso cuts the ball back and the ball doesn't deviate so I can't see any contact with the ball. I've never said it was a penalty as I can't see the contact form the angle or distance. I appreciate that most will have had a view from last night but from the TV pictures you can't tell and it is in no way as bad a decision as say the O'Connor one. And as for you "tangerine goggles" pish, it doens't deserve a response.

And yet you mentioned it..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nite super saint

WOAH!!!!

Steady cowboy. I'm just a pisshead who get's a bit over-excited and pissed during games and cracks the odd feeble joke. Don't care if you laugh - if I do, job done. Not clever enough to be a troll. Actually, I think he's quite a good and funny troll who adds something and you should leave him alone and mebbee not be so precious, but just my opinion.

I don't comment on the tactics and players, because that side of the game just flies about 20 miles over my head - always has. More into it for the excitement and the banter and having a laugh. Is that OK?

Mebbee, though, not everyone who doesn't absolutely fit the permissable mould is a troll, eh?

OK if I carry on now?

Edited by Abernethy Saint

WOAH!!!!

Steady cowboy. I'm just a pisshead who get's a bit over-excited and pissed during games and cracks the odd feeble joke. Don't care if you laugh - if I do, job done. Not clever enough to be a troll. Actually, I think he's quite a good and funny troll who adds something and you should leave him alone and mebbee not be so precious, but just my opinion.

I don't comment on the tactics and players, because that side of the game just flies about 20 miles over my head - always has. More into it for the excitement and the banter and having a laugh. Is that OK?

Mebbee, though, not everyone who doesn't absolutely fit the permissable mould is a troll, eh?

OK if I carry on now?

I didn't think you were SS, now I'm not so sure!!

I didn't think you were SS, now I'm not so sure!!

Oh Christ.

Remember AS:

Don't post when you're sober.....

Don't post when you're sober....

Actually, I think I could do a brilliant take-off of SS, but that would get really, REALLY complicated. Forget I said anything...........

COYS

Oh Christ.

Remember AS:

Don't post when you're sober.....

Actually, I think I could do a brilliant take-off of SS, but that would get really, REALLY complicated. Forget I said anything...........

COYS

:laugh:

There is such a thing as protesting too much! :)

NOW I like THE GHOST and I like ODAB -But who do I like most....mmmmm Only one way to sort this out ffffffffffffffffffffffight

I'm ill. Right now I'd put money on the Ghost of Kenneth Williams knocking six bells o'shite out of me if it came to it.