#31 - 19/02/12 - Aberdeen 0-0 Saints - SPL

Right then lets not dwell on what might have been and concentrate on getting the Saints show back on the straight and narrow.. A trip up to Sheepsville on a Sunday morning aint the best but we gotta go where we gotta go.

Being that it is on the box , the kick-off time, the prices ( £23 for an adult and a staggering £17 for 12-18 year olds and over 60's) and the fact we are all getting heartily pissed of by the lack of anything going our way I suspect we will have an much worse support then normal. For those who are going, we need to really really get behind the guys ( as we usually do on the road)..

They are a far steadier ship now than previously so it aint gonna be easy but the mini slide MUST be arrested. A draw is the very worst we should believe is acheivable.. A defeat would be very bad..

Team wise after last night , we look like we could be missing a couple at the back so that will only make things much harder. Ando looked in a bit of a state when he went off. He would be a huge miss...

Elsewhere in the team I trust Lomas to get it right..

I'll be there..Hope a lot of you are too...

COYS...:D

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being that it is on the box , the kick-off time, the prices ( £23 for an adult and a staggering £17 for 12-18 year olds and over 60's) and the fact we are all getting heartily pissed of by the lack of anything going our way I suspect we will have an much worse support then normal. For those who are going, we need to really really get behind the guys ( as we usually do on the road)..

I'll be there..Hope a lot of you are too...

COYS...:D

Bloody hell, £23 to get into that dump. Up in Aberdeen for the weekend so guess I should go along but those prices are ridiculous....f**king joke.

Anyway, we gotta get a result out of this one to keep up with the pack...COYS!!!

Looking at the upcoming fixtures, this really is crunch time.... With Motherwell and Hearts going head to head on Saturday, and Motherwell facing Celtic next week and Hearts vs Dundee Utd whilst we play Dunfermline.

2 wins now would keep us in a nice position, 2 losses really would put a top 6 at risk.

I for 1 will be there on Sunday. Lets hope our strikers find their groove again and help our goal difference in the next 2 games.

Edited by bigstu

Think I'll head up, should be a fairly quiet drive anyway.

Windy is warning us about snow on facebook mind so ......................

Price seems a bit steep, especially for older kids, haven't seen what it is for under 12's - anyone ?

I'm guessing u 12's is probably not that bad but you'll need to go through the farce of walking round to the ticket office to buy a ticket for them rather than paying them in at the turnstyle.

I cant go as its getting too expensive for me.

Unless the pub ups my wages i need to pick and choose. What a joke the geme kicks off so early on a Sunday.

Anyone going to the pub in Perth to watch it?

We will be lucky if 50 fans travel up.

i m going tae the pub to see it !

fire along ma man !

watch out for cyclone's :laugh:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYWCXQt0td4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYWCXQt0td4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

U12s are free. Maybe don't need to walk to the ticket office? Not sure. Nevertheless, after a spur of the moment decision to to go on Tuesday, I can't spare another £23. Wish it wasn't so mind you, but Aberdeen is such a depressing place to watch I can't get excited about it.
They must think everyone works in the oil industry