#31 - 19/02/12 - Aberdeen 0-0 Saints - SPL

Anyone else think that this weekend could be a turning point? Motherwell gub hearts to move further ahead in third, and we win in Aberdeen to go 4th with a game in hand over hearts. Three goal margin in each game would balance the GD column too.

It may be a defeatist stance based on our previous excellent form, but I think Motherwell are better than us, and their consistent positive attacking football makes them the 'best of the rest' by a margin this season.

Push on for 4th, with a clear aim for the following season of bridging the gap to Motherwell.

'mon

On the other hand, Aberdeen and United win, both ending up 2 points behind us and the chase for top six is well and truly on :shock:

Hope not. :laugh:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, Dundee Utd only got a draw, Motherwell humped the JTs, and Rangers got beat (meaning there is even more incentive for Motherwell to keep winning). 3-0 Saints tomorrow and the past few weeks will be long forgotten, and the league table begins to look very nice again. Bigger incentive for Saints than ever to pull a real performance out the bag tomorrow.

'mon.

We're going to win tomorrow. Done deal. I've done all my chores, cleared the decks, bought the booze, all sorted. Relax. Today's results pretty good. It's all about averages, luck due to turn our way, Sandaza can see his next contract galoping away over a hill, needs goals, Croft and Sheridan need to impress their home clubs, all sorts of other players out of contract soon need to impress, every thing pointing to one of those stonking good performances.

There's no need to do all that blah blah left wing blah blah right back blah blah pressing game stuff. Relax. Sorted.

Hic.

We're going to win tomorrow. Done deal. I've done all my chores, cleared the decks, bought the booze, all sorted. Relax. Today's results pretty good. It's all about averages, luck due to turn our way, Sandaza can see his next contract galoping away over a hill, needs goals, Croft and Sheridan need to impress their home clubs, all sorts of other players out of contract soon need to impress, every thing pointing to one of those stonking good performances.

There's no need to do all that blah blah left wing blah blah right back blah blah pressing game stuff. Relax. Sorted.

Hic.

What bus are you booked on ?

Anyone else think that this weekend could be a turning point? Motherwell gub hearts to move further ahead in third, and we win in Aberdeen to go 4th with a game in hand over hearts. Three goal margin in each game would balance the GD column too.

It may be a defeatist stance based on our previous excellent form, but I think Motherwell are better than us, and their consistent positive attacking football makes them the 'best of the rest' by a margin this season.

Push on for 4th, with a clear aim for the following season of bridging the gap to Motherwell.

'mon

So far so good!

looks pretty miserable, but not match off type snow. Forecast does suggest snow all night and morning tomorrow, but it's probably too windy and warm for it to threaten the game. Still 4 degrees in montrose.

http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/web/includes/webcam/camviewer.asp?id=CASTLEGATE

STRIKE THAT

It's lying in montrose now

Edited by montrosesaintee

Gonna be Saints smallest away crowd of the season tomorrow by a long way. I wonder why? Could it be the fact it's been moved to a Sunday, the kick-off is 12.45, is it the £23 entrance charge ( and the staggering £17 for oaps and 12-18 year olds) perhaps it,s because it's live on the telly or maybe it's the absolutely shite view you get at Pittodrie..Nae wonder so few are travelling. Quite frankly it's a perfect shit storm of GIRUY to all the fans.And they wonder why fitba fans are disappearing in their droves..

'Mon the phucking snow:wink:

Gonna be Saints smallest away crowd of the season tomorrow by a long way. I wonder why? Could it be the fact it's been moved to a Sunday, the kick-off is 12.45, is it the £23 entrance charge ( and the staggering £17 for oaps and 12-18 year olds) perhaps it,s because it's live on the telly or maybe it's the absolutely shite view you get at Pittodrie..Nae wonder so few are travelling. Quite frankly it's a perfect shit storm of GIRUY to all the fans.And they wonder why fitba fans are disappearing in their droves..

'Mon the phucking snow:wink:

i fancy goin but am no giving they chunts £23.the cost is the only factor keeping me away,

what a rip off.there goes another donation to my 'buy a season ticket next season fund' ,braw.

Snowing in Aberdeen tonight, not much that any decent US heating can't handle though. To put it in perspective, I've been to uni in t-shirt and shorts this week (not cause the rest of my clothes need washed :laugh:).

I've been saving up and will just manage the £17 for tomorrow, and with Hearts getting pumped, this is a great chance to go 4th with a game in hand.

COYS