#32 - 25/02/12 - Saints 3-1 Dunfermline - SPL

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samba stuff from the Saintees.

Dunfermline say they were poor & played the worst they have all season. I watched them against Celtic in midweek & they were dire. don`t suppose they expected to be played off the field by wee St Johnstone.

Pars fans don`t rate Hardie but he was their best player on Saturday & I was hoping they would take him off & we would have ran riot.

A word for the ref` . Seemingly his first SPL game. He did well ,letting the game flow & never showed a card. Well done.

Dunfermline say they were poor & played the worst they have all season. I watched them against Celtic in midweek & they were dire. don`t suppose they expected to be played off the field by wee St Johnstone.

Pars fans don`t rate Hardie but he was their best player on Saturday & I was hoping they would take him off & we would have ran riot.

A word for the ref` . Seemingly his first SPL game. He did well ,letting the game flow & never showed a card. Well done.

We're far too small and boring to be insolently sitting in fourth, how dare we!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Love it.

Depends if you count standing in front of the goalkeeper as being "active" or not. Linesman's fault, anyway.

The situation where an attacking player is standing in front of the keeper in an offside position is a dodgy one (in my opinion he is interfering with play)t made the Pars goal worse was that the player in question actually attempted to kick the ball. :roll:

You could see the ref hesitating for a noticeably long time, looking at the linesman as if saying "are you sure I am giving this"....and that linesman (who was completely useless just stared blankly back

The situation where an attacking player is standing in front of the keeper in an offside position is a dodgy one (in my opinion he is interfering with play)t made the Pars goal worse was that the player in question actually attempted to kick the ball. :roll:

You could see the ref hesitating for a noticeably long time, looking at the linesman as if saying "are you sure I am giving this"....and that linesman (who was completely useless just stared blankly back

Did the ref not over-rule the linesman and give the goal. The linesman stood in line waiting on the ref moving. If he had had no doubt he would have ran straight back.

Did the ref not over-rule the linesman and give the goal. The linesman stood in line waiting on the ref moving. If he had had no doubt he would have ran straight back.

Doubt it...that linesman never made a decision all day...looked to see what the ref signalled before pointing which way throw ins were most of the time