#33 - 03/03/12 - Kilmarnock 0-0 Saints - SPL

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree with that re` the highlights. Croft put in some great crosses which Haber may have got on the end of.

Also going by highlights all Crofts passes were set up by Millar so the rest of his game must have been crap going by the criticism on here.

There was a really strange one on the highlights where he was in the box with no one around him and he passed it to croft instead of taking it forward and having a shot.

according to the report in todays PA our away support was smaller in size than expected.WHAT THE FUQUE do ye expect?Its the second time at rugby park we play the same teams 4 times ye ken.ALSO i bet killy fans didn't have to pay £22 to get into Mcd.scottish football a joke and rip off.

according to the report in todays PA our away support was smaller in size than expected.WHAT THE FUQUE do ye expect?Its the second time at rugby park we play the same teams 4 times ye ken.ALSO i bet killy fans didn't have to pay £22 to get into Mcd.scottish football a joke and rip off.

Yeh,they are not alone.

Was the main reason I did not make a second trip to Aberdeen, plus the seating arrangement, dumped in a draughty hell hole corner of a crap stadium, suffering Broons bunnies.

Also K-O time on a Sunday before pubs opened.

Wheres the fun in that?