#34 - 17/03/12 - St Mirren 0-3 Saints - SPL

Fingers crossed we have a reasonbly decent turnout for this one. It's been a couple of weeks since we'v had a game, it's easy to get to by various forms of transport, and there are enough fans who live in the Glasgow area who could attend. A win would also cement top 6 football for Saints and keep them right in the European race.

Come to think of it, what's there to miss!

Add to that our splendid record down Paisley way where in the last 52 years we have only lost 5 games out of 41 visits..

Come on Saints fans, you know it makes sense...:wink:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there just a sense of apathy about this game or Saints in general..

no.we are fed up with 4 games against each side in the league, the spl,the old firm ,television ,rip off prices and gemmells nose.

am goin like i said but its only because am going to see fingers at the barrowlands later in the evening and i will be in the area.

cys

How many times have I told you Pugwash, when you start arguing inside you own head, DO NOT then go and post what you are shouting at yourself on a public forum.. Now mind and take yer medication..:wink:

i will stick up for sinbad .he tried some deep sea diving but he got the bends,roond the fuqken bendz.

huge game! by winning this we'll have our top 6 place secured meaning that we can then concentrate on securing a european place :D Not sure whether ando will be risked or not; not much point in rushing him back when there's more important games coming up, eg the hearts game! Anyway in lomas we trust... o.O COYS