#35 - 24/03/12 - Saints 2-1 Hearts - SPL

Next up we have the cheating diving Jambos:wink:

This game could go a long way to getting us clear of them in the table given we have a midweek game in hand 4 days after it in Inverness.

Would like to see a similar team to yesterdays starting 11 although we might be without Calum Davidson ( I don't know what his injury situation is) and although I would like to see Ando back it would be hard on Crackers to be dropped.

I am not sure whether I want to see Sheridan back in or not. :?

Hopefully the family day plus the importance of the game will ensure we have a decent turnout and everyone gets right behind the team..

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, this is a huge game to our aspirations of European football next season. We most likely will take nothing at Parkhead this time due to it most likely being the title decider at a packed Celtic Park. Beat Hearts and then ICT twice then we must be looking at knocking the Arabs out of fourth spot prior to the split.

Edited by SingaporeSaint

Watched a few hearts games over the past few weeks and I've noticed that since Beatie has come in, they now resort to punting the ball up to him from the back missing out the midfield. Tbf he does do a good job of holding it up so it will be interesting to see how Wright and co deal with him.

Our midfield is however, stronger than theirs IMO and I believe that this is where the battle will be won to give us the three points :D

Really want to go to this game but with £35 to my name till the end of the month it looks unlikely. Anyway hopefully they'll all be knackered after knocking the fake saints out of the cup in extra time...

Watched a few hearts games over the past few weeks and I've noticed that since Beatie has come in, they now resort to punting the ball up to him from the back missing out the midfield. Tbf he does do a good job of holding it up so it will be interesting to see how Wright and co deal with him.

Our midfield is however, stronger than theirs IMO and I believe that this is where the battle will be won to give us the three points :D

Really want to go to this game but with £35 to my name till the end of the month it looks unlikely. Anyway hopefully they'll all be knackered after knocking the fake saints out of the cup in extra time...

Get Ryan to take you along as his 2nd free kid ;o)

I think if we win this one AND win the game in hand at ICT --- we will pretty much guarantee at least 5th place.

I'd agree with this; will be interesting to see how they play tonight. Hopefully Beatie gets injured within the first few minutes but saying that i hope they win tonight meaning that they'll bring a few more fans on Saturday;

Going to go with a 1-1 draw with Sandaza scoring, Att; 4487 :)

After watching the St Mirren - Hearts cup game I think Saturday is likely to be a difficult game.

Hearts are so inconsistent this season though. Maybe having somebody like Beattie will help them gain a little but they are just so hit and miss.