McInnes

Superjack

SSN has the BC director moaning about the amount they have been paying players. They now say they need to start using academy players. Sounds like a bit of blame aimed at Del but that's unfair. Sounds like Del &Doc went down on false promises.

Shambles of a club.

Del inherited a vastly overpaid overated group of players. Don't think he brought too many in on big wages but the ones he that were there when he arrived were on long contracts and were happy to sit in the stands.

No doubt Del was lied to and as you say an absolute shambles of a football club.

• 5 weeks later...
SSN has the BC director moaning about the amount they have been paying players. They now say they need to start using academy players. Sounds like a bit of blame aimed at Del but that's unfair. Sounds like Del &Doc went down on false promises. Shambles of a club.

Del and Doc went down on the piss-poor performances and results...

... I can't say that I disagree with your final comment, though....

I'm sure when he joined them he was told there was going to be huge investment with the stadium being expanded and a brand new training facility. All he actually got was his budget slashed

I must have missed the detail you have posted.

Where did you get this information?

Have you been reading the gutter press?