#37 - 01/04/12 - Celtic 2-0 St Johnstone - SPL

Aitchy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly but every club is culpable

Correct.

The prices are terrible, but Celtic's away fans face similar every single away game with the 'Category A' stuff.

I considered going to this too, but I was realistically always struggling and now definitely out.

Tickets prices just announced for next weeks visit to Celtic Park.....

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=1969

Disgraceful. Im sure it wasnt as expensive as that when were through there earlier in the season?

The prices are the same as they were in August but there is no mention of restricted view seats.

This would indicate those who are going will get a seat in the lower area of the main stand rather than the wedge in the corner with restricted views.

The prices are the same as they were in August but there is no mention of restricted view seats.

This would indicate those who are going will get a seat in the lower area of the main stand rather than the wedge in the corner with restricted views.

Looks like there are only a couple of thousand tickets left in the stadium. From the map we have been given section 120 which is 614 tickets which is double what we took to Paisley. Unless they have dumped us in the enclosure in front of the stand. Reember they put us there once before.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/celtic/details/event.aspx?itemref=5369

Looks like there are only a couple of thousand tickets left in the stadium. From the map we have been given section 120 which is 614 tickets which is double what we took to Paisley. Unless they have dumped us in the enclosure in front of the stand. Reember they put us there once before.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/celtic/details/event.aspx?itemref=5369

I sat in there by mistake once. Think it was the old League Cup hundreds of years ago. We lost 4-1

Thought this was an early "april fools " day joke......but naw.......Sky sports or be there.....mmmm difficult.......aah well hears hoping the "clydesdale tics " find their way here

Aye, lets hope so. £26 for a tv game on a Sunday is phucking awful. It'll be like Aberdeen all over again.:sad:

i said 20 quid was my limit for football but a when it goes to 21 or 22 you dont notice much but 26 is ridiculous

same here.rip off chunts.another £26 to my buy a season ticket next year fund.at these prices i think i could afford the executive seats next to uncle geoffrey and the directors soon.