#37 - 01/04/12 - Celtic 2-0 St Johnstone - SPL

Aitchy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well. Adds a bit of "something" to next week I guess. Couple of red cards too and Lennon maybe banned to the stands for our game? (though, not sure if that's a help or a hindrance!) Hope we ruin their weekend again.

at least we'll know robertson's heart will be in it!..

"david robertson ‏ @davidrobbo12 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Alukos here to stop the party!! #bouncybouncy"

I don't think it is unreasonable to say that Saints have a great team, huge confidence, a big prize to play for, and nothing to fear, whereas Celtic are low in confidence and unpressured in the league, with two key suspensions to worry about.

I reckon Lomas and the players will be relishing the prospect of doing the double at Parkhead.

Why the hell not?

'mon

I don't think it is unreasonable to say that Saints have a great team, huge confidence, a big prize to play for, and nothing to fear, whereas Celtic are low in confidence and unpressured in the league, with two key suspensions to worry about.

I reckon Lomas and the players will be relishing the prospect of doing the double at Parkhead.

Why the hell not?

'mon

And a defence that doesn't like guys running at them. Croft and Sandaza up top

Celtic have only been beaten once at home in the SPL this season but that was by a great team. We are totally capable of being as great as that team by having Sandaza and Sheridan pressuring them constantly and the midfield forcing the issue. That makes them edgy and irritable and lets us play the our game. The double is on.