Snarling Neil again

henry hall

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mainstand

i apologise for a bit of trolling, ive read many of your posts and i understand you are a passionate fan of both the mighty saints (hallelujah, all bow down in reverence) and football in general. however your posts on the kids team you coach - gods knows we need as many enthusiastic parents as we can get, does however make you come across as someone almost as dillusionall as Lennon, whom i think this thread originally was started to criticise.

An u-16 ref is never going to be of the standard of an SPL one ,and they make enough mistakes themselves.

Enjoy the game, let the kids enjoy the game , and if need be call him a speccy t*** after the final whistle.;)

An u-16 ref is never going to be of the standard of an SPL one ,and they make enough mistakes themselves.

Enjoy the game, let the kids enjoy the game , and if need be call him a speccy t*** after the final whistle.;)

Canuck I realise that but I do and many others do get caught up in the game and i could not imagine the pressure and adrenelin rush that someone like Lennon has at times like Sunday when he is feeling the whole world is against him and his team.

I have never in my life sworen at a ref and never called him a specy t***, despite the fact that a ref did shout that at me. :)

Some refs at all grades of football are unapproachable and will not have any discussion or explain any decisions as they see themselves being better than the players and managers. I think there are a few at Grade 1 that will be similar.

I agree let the kids play but let them play on a level playing field under the same rules and enforced evenly and consistantly. oh no that makes me sound like Neil lennon and a OF fan

No mainstand is a 100% Saints fan!!!

If pressed I would like to see celtic win over Rangers and I actually quite like the passion that Lennon shows for his team.

If that answers your question SS.

Hopefully Rangers will beat Motherwell on Saturday -that way (apparently) Celtic cannot "party" on Sunday.......Dont want us to be the club they "won" the championship against ( even if there are other clubs involved over the season)

Hopefully Rangers will beat Motherwell on Saturday -that way (apparently) Celtic cannot "party" on Sunday.......Dont want us to be the club they "won" the championship against ( even if there are other clubs involved over the season)

Rangers and Saints wins will see us within 2 points of 3rd place :)

The Killie boss claimed Celtic benefited from poor refereeing when they beat St Johnstone 2-0 last Sunday, saying decisions were "amazingly loaded" in the league leaders' favour.

"They are coming to win a title, that's their foremost thought, but human nature takes over and they will want to get revenge for the cup final, there is no question of that," he said.

"And I hope we have a strong referee because that's vitally important. They didn't have one last Sunday and it favoured Celtic considerably.

"I don't know if there is going to be an inquiry but the decisions were amazingly loaded towards Celtic."

A quote from Kenny Shiels

Be interesting to see if he gets pulled up for it, or will it be swept under the carpet like Stuart McCalls comments, one rule for one and another rule for the rest I suspect

The Killie boss claimed Celtic benefited from poor refereeing when they beat St Johnstone 2-0 last Sunday, saying decisions were "amazingly loaded" in the league leaders' favour.

"They are coming to win a title, that's their foremost thought, but human nature takes over and they will want to get revenge for the cup final, there is no question of that," he said.

"And I hope we have a strong referee because that's vitally important. They didn't have one last Sunday and it favoured Celtic considerably.

"I don't know if there is going to be an inquiry but the decisions were amazingly loaded towards Celtic."

A quote from Kenny Shiels

Be interesting to see if he gets pulled up for it, or will it be swept under the carpet like Stuart McCalls comments, one rule for one and another rule for the rest I suspect

True though what he said. Good to see your not debating it and you agree with the killie managers comments

Reported on radio as "gesturing"to Killie fans as he went up the tunnel. What a fud. Can you imagine if he just let a cheesy grin spread over his face ( winning 4-0 and title bagged ) that would annoy them even more and would be a wee bit more dignified

Reported on radio as "gesturing"to Killie fans as he went up the tunnel. What a fud. Can you imagine if he just let a cheesy grin spread over his face ( winning 4-0 and title bagged ) that would annoy them even more and would be a wee bit more dignified

Hope he gets lifted and with the new laws gets a banning order

just watched it on the news - i am speechless really but - doesn't believe in being magnanimous in victories does he - you'd think he himself had actually achieved something and that these had won the league for the first time - all plastic plastic celebrations - and of course the media lap it up

oh how they laugh behind their backs down here in engurland - nobody is REALLY impressed

mind you killie are a disgrace presenting them wi the stage talk about lying down

Firstly they can only beat what's put in front of them, the fact that their budgets is 10 times the size of their nearest financially sound competitor is not Lennon's fault.

If hes being honest his only real test is Europe and failure to make the last 16 of the champions league next season would render anything he had done as meaningless.

With regard to the celebrations the best comment i have seen on an English message board was "At the moment it's as meaningful as beating Stevie Wonder in a game of I-Spy":laugh:

wow a lot of hurting in a few of the last posts, including making up more lies about Neil Lennon, re; gestures some of these post wouldn't look out of place on FF, Lennon showed great decorum in his interviews at the weekend, yet no praise on here as per usual, a couple of questions:

When will you give Lennon and his team credit for what they've achieved this season?

Were you hurting so much when the Pars lay down to Rangers a few seasons back on the last day of the season?

Hats off to Neil Lennon for guiding his team to victory in a 2 team league where the only competitor has no money, an excellent achievement and thankfully the refs have been ''fair'' to Celtic this year to allow them to achieve this.