Snarling Neil again

henry hall

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that not sum up the absurd nature of Scottish football in that the over concentration on two teams seemingly through necessity for the good of the game has caused loss of income for the 40 teams and a high percentage of the two team's fans unable to attend because of finance or ticket availability. Our game took a wrong turn somewhere along the line.

Exactly Ronaldo and half of these families probably started supporting the OF through othing connected with football.

Great retort:roll:, so I take I was right in saying you don't actually support your club?

No, I was ignoring that remark. I don't go week in, week out. Cant due to family commitments / finance, but go when I can. Not that I need to answer to a ****in Celtic fan

I agree, some of his postings have me scratching my head, people say I should be banned, but I think I at least add to the conversations and debate, and don't post inane drivel like him

you add nothing but narrow-minded viewpoints and bigoted drivel.

You shouldn't be banned as such, just telt to **** off

No, I was ignoring that remark. I don't go week in, week out. Cant due to family commitments / finance, but go when I can. Not that I need to answer to a ****in Celtic fan

So I should answer too you, who do you think you are? I believe you're all mouth

You try and say I don't go to games, when you hardly go yourself:laugh:thick as mince :laugh:

Edited by Eric Openshaw

So I should answer too you, who do you think you are? I believe you're all mouth

I didn't say you should answer to me. Look, the fact of the matter is that, for some reason, you feel the need to come onto a Saints fan forum and go on and on about Celtic and how everybody has it in for you etc etc

I am just sick of your Celtic chat and your complete blindness to anybody that offers your a counter argument.. For all I know, you may be a decent guy in real life.

Not sure what the 'all mouth' comment means?

You try and say I don't go to games, when you hardly go yourself:laugh:thick as mince :laugh:

I didn't say I 'hardly' go. I said I didn't go all the time. The link to that being thick as mince I don't get....maybe that makes me thick as mince right enough :roll:

What a ****ing t*** you really are

I didn't say you should answer to me. Look, the fact of the matter is that, for some reason, you feel the need to come onto a Saints fan forum and go on and on about Celtic and how everybody has it in for you etc etc

I am just sick of your Celtic chat and your complete blindness to anybody that offers your a counter argument.. For all I know, you may be a decent guy in real life.

Not sure what the 'all mouth' comment means?

There are threads about Celtic not started by myself, wouldn't be a great wee place if we all agreed? :roll::laugh:

Not much mention of Mr Lennon for a while on this thread.maybe we should start a new one on chit-chat "Fellow posters who get right up my nose,take posts off topic and turn everything personal." ?

SEE ABOVE POST as an example(not exclusive)