#39 - 21/04/12 - Saints 0-2 Dundee Utd - SPL

bigstu

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have they sold many tickets.i don't want to sit next to one.

sold out behind the goal . dont know how many weve sold in the main stand or in hospitality. 12.30 ko has put lots of folk off aswell as having to pay full price especially fans with kids .

sold out behind the goal . dont know how many weve sold in the main stand or in hospitality. 12.30 ko has put lots of folk off aswell as having to pay full price especially fans with kids .

Last game of the season between the teams. Must of missed the reduced prices at tannadice, especially for fans with kids.

52 posts & all about Riordan.No bad.You are either him or his number one fan.

Players are not allowed to post on forums as you will no doubt no that yeah, so i aint him, is there a problem with me posting, i have already said that i am not a St Js fans but will be up in Perth on Saturday at the game hoping your team get a result ok.

Enjoy the game.

Think Saints have to go for it on Saturday and, assuming Riordan is properly match fit, I'd have him in at left midfield. We often struggle against United's wide players and rather than worry about them maybe Riordan is the perfect player to pin them back down their right hand side.

Yip, as I said near the start of this thread, let them worry about our formation and nullify their attacking threat down the flanks by making them sit back to deal with ours.

Ryan - Adams and Muzz in the middle is a good shout...Riordan working the left and Dave/Wee Chris combining to create crossing opportunities down the right.

Utd better play a 6-3-1 formation if they want to scrape a draw :wink:

Players are not allowed to post on forums as you will no doubt no that yeah, so i aint him, is there a problem with me posting, i have already said that i am not a St Js fans but will be up in Perth on Saturday at the game hoping your team get a result ok.

Enjoy the game.

Don't think Cagey was having a dig at you mate. You have provided some useful info re Riordan. Presume you are a mate of his? Where did you meet? Barlinnie?? :wink::wink:

Does anyone else think Roberston might be in the frame for a start tomorrow on left side of midfield?

Becasue it's United I would go with Muzz and Adams in the middle and Millar wide right, leaving one to fill Liam's spot picking from Moon, Riordan, Compton or Robertson.

Kudus and Keatings will remain on the bench for U21 rule.

Mannus

Mackay McCracken Wright Maybury

Adams

Millar Moon Muzz Riordan

Sandaza

That Midfield 3 will get stuck in and press back United. Adams has to be in for set pieces, attacking and defending. Gunning always gets a chance against us from 1.

Millar and Mackay will keep our right solid.

Riordan is guaranteed to get forward and help Sandaza who will rip them to shreds.

Easy :wink:

Just heard that Riordan is in the match day squad for tomorrow. Dont know if he is starting or not but will be stripped.

Surely will be a big boost to the supporters in the stadium when his name is read out over the tannoy.

Shaping up to be a memorable day already.

You can tell all the COAGS you know,

We're champions league and your no.

You wont need your shades, your buckets and spades,

You'll just need a sledge for the snoooooow!

Just heard that Riordan is in the match day squad for tomorrow. Dont know if he is starting or not but will be stripped.

Surely will be a big boost to the supporters in the stadium when his name is read out over the tannoy. Shaping up to be a memorable day already.

You can tell all the COAGS you know,

We're champions league and your no.

You wont need your shades, your buckets and spades,

You'll just need a sledge for the snoooooow!

Even more so if he is in the starting 11 I reckon.

If he is not fully fit, I would rather he ran himself out and then got replaced if need be than to come when we may already be behind

Enjoy the game.

So it's all pillow talk :razz: