SORRY

Davey

Been advised to do this dunno why though, but hey hopefully ill get back into mcdiarmid for good! i apologise for something iv supposedly done, hope i havent ofeended anyone. sorry for enjoying my mates birthday in inverness/dingwall! :oops:

hope to see you all soon :wink:

come on the blues :?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been advised to do this dunno why though, but hey hopefully ill get back into mcdiarmid for good! i apologise for something iv supposedly done, hope i havent ofeended anyone. sorry for enjoying my mates birthday in inverness/dingwall! :oops:

Part one complete, well done lad.

Like i said not confused, been told will not get into McD unless i apologise to club other supporters and get a letter from heelin polis(which rhey wont issue caus i havent been charged)

STUART DUFF IV DONE WHAT YOU'VE ASKED PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

we are perth ST JOHNSTONE

don't ask questions, just listen to the lad. don't believe all you read from other sources. good on ya davey lad!!!!!!!!!! a true blue 8)

I think they're fair enough questions to ask. The 1st posting just doesn't make much sense to me - it's not about supporting him or not (I don't know him, so have no reason to). The guy hasn't done anything to me, so why is he apologising? Has he done something to other fans? Or to this forum? The forum isn't connected to the club, so why apologise on here? And even if this is the right place to apologise, why would someone "apologise" for something while at the same time making it clear that they don't think they've done anything that needs apologising for?

This is the most bizarre thread I've ever seen. :shock::?

I think they're fair enough questions to ask. The 1st posting just doesn't make much sense to me - it's not about supporting him or not (I don't know him, so have no reason to). The guy hasn't done anything to me, so why is he apologising? Has he done something to other fans? Or to this forum? The forum isn't connected to the club, so why apologise on here? And even if this is the right place to apologise, why would someone "apologise" for something while at the same time making it clear that they don't think they've done anything that needs apologising for?

This is the most bizarre thread I've ever seen. :shock::?

he has been told to apologise to the fans for maybe causing some bother which is why he posted the apology on here. i think he made it clear he never did anything wrong because it was proved when he wasn't charged

To say you are sorry but you dont know what for is not an apology.Its the type of comment you expect from a child who has misbehaved!

Exactly. I'm glad the apology isn't to me personally, because if someone said sorry to me but at the same time made it clear that (a) they didn't think they'd actually done anything wrong and (B) they were only saying it because they'd been told by someone else that it would benefit them, I probably wouldn't be all that impressed! :wink:

Or to this forum? The forum isn't connected to the club, so why apologise on here?

I raised this point with a friend when i was told about this - this forum is nothing to the club. It's a general message board abot St Johnstone FC. It is not official, and certainly not affiliated with the club so why he was asked to apologise on this i don't know!

But well done Davey, good to see you trying to get back in to see the mighty blues! :)

Davey who? Why apolligise i was one of the 22 and was no where near what happened. Had a season ticket for years now, never used to miss a match home or away. Now beacause i was on the train and nearby what happened which wasn't much. SO DAVEY DONT APPOLIGISE FOR SOMTHING YOU NEVER DONE. I CERTIANLT WONT AND WILL BE PLEADING NOT GUILTY. ALSO WORTH NOTING THERE WAS A GUY ARRESTED IN DINGWALL FOR THE INCEDENT IN INVERNESS WHO WASNT EVEN IN INVERNESS! WHOLE THINGS A JOKE

There could easily be 22 people banned from this forum for abuse of the English language!

Seriously though, if people were asked to apologise on here as part of the deal to get their bans lifted, then at least sound like you mean it - even if you don't! It all seems a bit daft to be honest.