United game

Baldy Marc

Am I reading this correctly?

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2012/04/19/427529-motorists-urged-to-avoid-expected-long-delays-on-m90-this-weekend/

Although it says the southbound lane is reduced to one lane - are they expecting delays in the opposite direction too?

I dont want to be late for the game! Not too bothered about coming back because I'll be staying in Perth until quite late tomorrow night.

Am I reading this correctly?

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2012/04/19/427529-motorists-urged-to-avoid-expected-long-delays-on-m90-this-weekend/

Although it says the southbound lane is reduced to one lane - are they expecting delays in the opposite direction too?

I dont want to be late for the game! Not too bothered about coming back because I'll be staying in Perth until quite late tomorrow night.

The Bridge website says that long delays should be expected until about 11am as it's down to 1 lane both ways from first light until around 10.30am for essential repairs. Think I'll probably just go via Stirling - about 15- 20 mins longer but at least you won't run the risk of sitting in a queue for ages.

Do they not realise that there will be a massive Saints support heading up from Edinburgh :evil::evil:

Forth FM have been talking about potential delays of 2 hours at the weekend - Stirling route for us as well I think....can't even start to imagine how frustrating it would be to get caught up in a two hour jam, watching the clock tick rapidly towards kick off time

Don't think it is the usual scaremongoring either as Scotrail have put on additional trains for those heading north

Edited by Edstar101

Anyone taking the train?? upgrading my brakes on the car and the discs don't get delivered til tomorrow morning

Nobody?

Looks like I'll have to head out to Penicuik for the parts department opening at 8, to my mechanic for him opening and hope he can shift his erse!

Thought you had motors coming out of your ears?

Nobody?

Looks like I'll have to head out to Penicuik for the parts department opening at 8, to my mechanic for him opening and hope he can shift his erse!

Sounds like 50% of your time is spent chasing spare parts and trying to fix your motor.

Get yourself a reliable motor, whether it be a new model or a second hand one, with the remainder of a five year warranty on it.

Toyota do great deals at the moment with 5 year interest free and 5 year warranty packages.

I only have a couple on the road at any one time.

I'm breaking/selling most of them and my missus needs her car tomorrow. I decided today to upgrade my brakes to a huge set of Brembo calipers I had sitting but the discs/pads came without a fitting kit and Subaru didn't have any in, it's coming tomorrow :)

I'll leave the rears til Monday so I should have time.

Poke yer Toyota's. I'd give up on Saints before I gave up on fast cars! I had a 60 plate Verso as a courtesy car recently, worst 'car' I've ever owned. Dull as dishwater. When I resort to buying something like that i may as well buy a pipe, slippers and give up on life.

Sounds like 50% of your time is spent chasing spare parts and trying to fix your motor.

Get yourself a reliable motor, whether it be a new model or a second hand one, with the remainder of a five year warranty on it.

Toyota do great deals at the moment with 5 year interest free and 5 year warranty packages.

Kinda what I do for a living mate!! :)

Don't think I've had a car break down on me ever, Subaru's are very reliable if looked after properly. I'm big on uprating/replacing parts though.

I buy them damaged, fix and sell them or break them for spares!

Edited by ryangordon86