GAZZA

MUZZ

Aye yer probably right, probably doing more than drinking :wink:

We'll not go there though.

The guy is an admitted alky and Kettering would have known that, but all the same they will be loving the publicity the clubs getting, lets face it, everyone will be talking about Kettering.

A bit of good PR if you ask me.

Just got this in from a community newsletter:

A Merseyside Police spokesman said: "A 38-year-old man was arrested following reports of an alleged assault outside the Hope Street Hotel at around 11.30pm last night (Tuesday, December 6).

"He is currently in custody at a police station in the city and will be interviewed by detectives later today."

The Sun reports that freelance photographer Steve Farrell made a complaint to police that he had been assaulted.

Farrell said he needed treatment from paramedics for a cut eye after he followed Gascoigne in the street, along with several other photographers.

He told the newspaper: "I said to Gazza, 'You don't mind if we take your picture, do you'? He walked over and made like he was going to shake my hand and said, `No, but you don't mind this, do you?'.

"Then he whacked me with a left hand. There was a cut above my eye and there was blood down the side of my face. It was a proper punch.

"His mates pulled him off - and the worst thing was, Gazza just started laughing hysterically. He seemed to think it was hilarious."

Earlier in the day Gascoigne had been sacked as manager of Kettering Town for allegedly being 'under the influence of alcohol before, during and after several first-team games and training sessions'.