#40 - 28/04/12 - Motherwell 5-1 Saints - SPL

Rumour that MacKay has signed pre contract agreement with Motherwell and that's why he did not play. No idea how true that is.

:shock: well if it was just a rumour, why repeat it?? are you not better in dealing with facts rather than spreading this Pi$$h.... honestly you should have a word with yourself too..

joe mcgurn is nearer to the facts but as he said , not his place to say so kept what he knew off here.....................

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: well if it was just a rumour, why repeat it?? are you not better in dealing with facts rather than spreading this Pi$$h.... honestly you should have a word with yourself too..

joe mcgurn is nearer to the facts but as he said , not his place to say so kept what he knew off here.....................

Reckon you are being a bit harsh there Bobby. Why can people not discuss rumours on here? It's not a court of law

Well if it IS true, I would like to have it confirmed as soon as possible.

Reckon you are being a bit harsh there Bobby. Why can people not discuss rumours on here? It's not a court of law

true,i try to work on facts not rumours but spreading rumours without facts leads to allsorts........Mckay was injured,dropped and had signed a pre contract with Motherwell ffs:oops: :shock: . last thing he needs is some people posting rumours on here why he wasnt playing............. the truth will come out eventually................

true,i try to work on facts not rumours but spreading rumours without facts leads to allsorts........Mckay was injured,dropped and had signed a pre contract with Motherwell ffs:oops: :shock: . last thing he needs is some people posting rumours on here why he wasnt playing............. the truth will come out eventually................

I agree that rumours can be damaging. I think though that if a poster genuinely hears a rumour, then they sometimes will post it on here hoping that someone who has more facts will put them right and dispel it

The difference perhaps is if a rumour is posted with malice, or made up by the poster for whatever reason, which in this case I believe it wasn't

Edited by Edstar101

I agree that rumours can be damaging. I think though that if a poster genuinely hears a rumour, then they sometimes will post it on here hoping that someone who has more facts will put them right and dispel it

The difference perhaps is if a rumour is posted with malice, or made up by the poster for whatever reason, which in this case I believe it wasn't

To an extent Edstar. If I posted what I had heard then if it was about me, true or not I would probably feel disgusted that respect wasn't shown. Hence if its true or not it wouldnt be my place just to say it and wait for the truth.

It's none of my business what his private life is. So I was not going to spread stuff on here.

So not everything should be picked over on here.

To an extent Edstar. If I posted what I had heard then if it was about me, true or not I would probably feel disgusted that respect wasn't shown. Hence if its true or not it wouldnt be my place just to say it and wait for the truth.

It's none of my business what his private life is. So I was not going to spread stuff on here.

So not everything should be picked over on here.

The rumour re a possible pre-contract with Motherwell is not his 'private life'....it's in relation to his career, which as a footballer for a team that has paying supporters is open to discussion if you ask me

(p.s. I don't believe it by the way, and, as he is under contract, then a pre-contract with another club is not possible (I don't think))

The rumour re a possible pre-contract with Motherwell is not his 'private life'....it's in relation to his career, which as a footballer for a team that has paying supporters is open to discussion if you ask me

(p.s. I don't believe it by the way, and, as he is under contract, then a pre-contract with another club is not possible (I don't think))

That rumour was quashed when radford posted the he is out of contract next May.

Yes, but hey come on you cant just go posting rumours on here everytime time hear one.

If your not sure dont post it or at least try and find out a bit more.............:wink:

its like passing a message on 3or 4 times and suddenly the statement

"send for reinforcements we are going to advance" then after its been past on a few times becomes "send three and fourpence we are going to a dance" :oops:

Edited by bobby kemp

i heard a rumour bobby kemp thinks he's a better fan than any other saints fan.

fact.

not heard from you in a while :rolleyes:

:shock: no like you to come on here spouting Pi$$h ....

keep taking the ugly pills they are working well.......:laugh: :laugh:

just proves my point Bevvy not all rumours are true , cheers :wink:

That's great, cheers. I had thought it was this year for some reason.

Knocks the "rumour" on the head but did stress had no idea how true it was. Totally untrue proved to be the answer and delighted that is the case.

No harm was intended to anyone. I'll not post anything again unless have it written in blood from Steve Brown.