.....In Other News.....

O'Rourke

what would alan preston know?

Biscuits is one of the only people who cares what saints are up too on the BBC sportsound team. Has kept his links with saints and although not his main team seems to like saints doing well.

He does know a lot of what is going on behind the scenes and is a guy who talks saints up a lot.

Biscuits is one of the only people who cares what saints are up too on the BBC sportsound team. Has kept his links with saints and although not his main team seems to like saints doing well.

He does know a lot of what is going on behind the scenes and is a guy who talks saints up a lot.

okay .and you tell him that we don't want the old firm in the east stand next season.we done the hokey pokey in the early 1990's shunting us to different stands when we played either of the old firm.we lost a lot of fans that way,its time to build a home support not drive them away for short term gain.4000 home fans yesterday shows we are on the right road.home fans should always come first.

okay .and you tell him that we don't want the old firm in the east stand next season.we done the hokey pokey in the early 1990's shunting us to different stands when we played either of the old firm.we lost a lot of fans that way,its time to build a home support not drive them away for short term gain.4000 home fans yesterday shows we are on the right road.home fans should always come first.

hopefully you should only have one half to worry about anyway

aye right some chance

Would you not move into the mainstand iif it meant we could use the Ormond as a family stand.Main and Ormond for Saints, other 2 for the OF.

can someone tell me how much each stand holds? the crowd was 5826 and by looking around i was expecting the figure to be a lot higher considering ormond and north were full east was90% full and the main half full

just under 2000 in each behind the goal stands.3500 approx east stand and 3000 approx in the west.hope that makes ye feel better chief.

just under 2000 in each behind the goal stands.3500 approx east stand and 3000 approx in the west.hope that makes ye feel better chief.

ps that comes to 10500 but i think theres a couple of hundred more seats.our largest gate at mcd was against guess?and it wisnae one of the old firm teams.

that radford bloke is good and if hes kicking about he should be able to give ye the exact figures.if he can't then just count the seats next time yer bored.

braw.

so with just under 4000 behind the goals there is no way yesterdays figures are correct. i thought about 8000

There's no way there was anything like 8000 there.

There was probably 1000 maximum in the Main Stand I'd think. At a guess I'd say there was a couple of thousand in the East Stand and maybe 1300 in the Ormond.

I think around the 6000 mark was correct.

I think Steve Brown has done really well in his first year in charge and the club looks in good hands on first impressions. However I feel sorry for him being thrown into one of the most dramatic seasons ever in Scottish football with the ripple effets of the Rangers situations plus the SPL "10" move for change. Good decision for last Saturday's game.