mogs1968

What's everyone doing right now?

Nursing the mother of all hangovers, and on here instead of researching hotels for "a wee break on the west coast, darlin'.." as I'm supposed to be. I may have to leave abruptly if I hear the car.

Naughty...:laugh:

Seen anyone famous there yet? You could play "hunt the celeb" and then ask for their autograph, pretending you think they are someone else. Did that to someone from Bucksfizz at an airport once, great way of passing the time, and their little faces.....

I haven't seen anyone famous, plenty eejits.....

Seen anyone famous there yet? You could play "hunt the celeb" and then ask for their autograph, pretending you think they are someone else. Did that to someone from Bucksfizz at an airport once, great way of passing the time, and their little faces.....

You may even spot super saint having a beer with lord lucan ,elvis and the pope in the departure lounge :rolleyes: hes probably pals with them too....... :laugh:

I am stuck at Birmingham airport for 3 hrs.Apart from shopping which I am pretty good at, What else is there to do. And is anyone as bored as me?

I am now home safe and sound, flight was early by 10 mins, it's a lovely flight into Dundee...:wink:

Back on topic..... Right now im sitting on my bed wondering why i never got an invite to Croft and the terts wedding,i know the points mute now as they've split,but it still disna hide the fact they never invited me,im quite upset by this,Erchie and Supery got invited (i can see why,top blokes) leaves me feeling rather sad.

:sad:

Back on topic..... Right now im sitting on my bed wondering why i never got an invite to Croft and the terts wedding,i know the points mute now as they've split,but it still disna hide the fact they never invited me,im quite upset by this,Erchie and Supery got invited (i can see why,top blokes) leaves me feeling rather sad.

:sad:

i never even knew about it.feel better now?