What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

Off to a medical appointment in Yellowknife today for an echocardiogram, getting there is more stressful than the appointment. Two and a half hours in a mini bus down the ice road then a two and a half hour flight on a jet then the same back home on Friday, two nights in a hotel in Yellowknife and I used to complain about having to go from Scott St to Atholl Pl for a doctors appointment. Life's mysterious turns I guess

Off to a medical appointment in Yellowknife today for an echocardiogram, getting there is more stressful than the appointment. Two and a half hours in a mini bus down the ice road then a two and a half hour flight on a jet then the same back home on Friday, two nights in a hotel in Yellowknife and I used to complain about having to go from Scott St to Atholl Pl for a doctors appointment. Life's mysterious turns I guess

Was that Peter Milne in Atholl Pl

Am back its funny lying on a bed listening to your ticker sounding like a washing machine, !!am back its funny lying on a bed listening to your ticker sounding like a washing machine!! for your benefit FM couldnae resist it. Will get the results in a week, fingers crossed.

They have proved you're alive from the waist up...what about the waist down? :)

Just back from a 360km round trip to Inuvik for my daughter to sit her driving test she passed. She could have sat in our community but the license would have bee restricted to the community this way she can drive anywhere. Geez I'm a good dad:laugh:

Just back from a 360km round trip to Inuvik for my daughter to sit her driving test she passed. She could have sat in our community but the license would have bee restricted to the community this way she can drive anywhere. Geez I'm a good dad:laugh:

Braw.

can she drive me home .am steamin 

• 3 weeks later...