What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

Got a call at the beginning of the week from the local health centre saying I had to go to Yellowknife for a cardiac asessment as nobody had been in touch since my echo thingmie I asked questions at our health centre so the nurse called the hospital now they have changed it from a 5 hour return flight plus two nights away to a phone conference. The appointment was for next Friday the phone deal is the same time so I am sitting worrying what are there going to tell me, I know they found out I had a heart murmurmur  a few years ago which if deterioates needs a valve replacement. So hey ho I guess next Friday I will find out hope it doesn't feck up our holiday plans and my chance to get a pint of Hoodlum:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Got a call at the beginning of the week from the local health centre saying I had to go to Yellowknife for a cardiac asessment as nobody had been in touch since my echo thingmie I asked questions at our health centre so the nurse called the hospital now they have changed it from a 5 hour return flight plus two nights away to a phone conference. The appointment was for next Friday the phone deal is the same time so I am sitting worrying what are there going to tell me, I know they found out I had a heart murmurmur  a few years ago which if deterioates needs a valve replacement. So hey ho I guess next Friday I will find out hope it doesn't feck up our holiday plans and my chance to get a pint of Hoodlum:wink:

Got the all clear from the doc to go to the Royal, according to my mate Shiner it is 59 sleeps till I arrive.:laugh:

Got the all clear from the doc to go to the Royal, according to my mate Shiner it is 59 sleeps till I arrive.:laugh:

John, just had a night cap with my old man. You posted a school picture atPerth Academy  of both of you . Must be 1955 ?. Can you send it to me please. He was also asking for you and your young brother. Great to come back to a Saints win tonight.

Sitting here laughing to myself just read the Courier online the coagies are sending 150,000 bars of soap to Serbia, they even made a video. Another story on there the Arabs auditors don't have good news for them genuinely hope for Smarmy and his mates they get it sorted.

Sitting here laughing to myself just read the Courier online the coagies are sending 150,000 bars of soap to Serbia, they even made a video. Another story on there the Arabs auditors don't have good news for them genuinely hope for Smarmy and his mates they get it sorted.

Ah, is that why they had to bathe in the North sea at St. Andrews after their training sessions?

On way back down the road after 6 great days , swear the Tennant just gets better an better in the kirky. Good to meet up wae Sleepless hoodlum ancient larky bazm babychunder Athens and the inspiration.Poty awards great night and Joe the throw great unassuming young man, only spoilt by the 6 orcs in the club on Sunday. 

On way back down the road after 6 great days , swear the Tennant just gets better an better in the kirky. Good to meet up wae Sleepless hoodlum ancient larky bazm babychunder Athens and the inspiration.Poty awards great night and Joe the throw great unassuming young man, only spoilt by the 6 orcs in the club on Sunday. 

Did you get a chance to ask Hoodlum why he was looking for me in the Barossa when Im not back till July :laugh:

Did you get a chance to ask Hoodlum why he was looking for me in the Barossa when Im not back till July :laugh:

As sixties stated went to Barossa for a refreshment. Noise from 6 orcs in the lounge was deafening, who apparently sold their match tickets and stayed in there all afternoon. 

Wasn't pretty listening to f*** the Pope and other sectarian tripe.

Steward asked them to cease and was told to shut her face.

Eventually saying we're closing and pulled the shutter down.

Let's hope they don't get an invite back.

• 3 weeks later...

Going back down the road after a unexpected phone call, felt strange being home on a Saturday and no football, an Kirky and Royal no that busy.

Sign of the times. More pubs & clubs shutting down all the time. Smoking ban ?.Cheap supermarket booze ?. Economy ?.

Combination of all I think.

Hope the phone call not too bad news.

• 3 weeks later...

Was sweating yesterday there hadnae been flights for two days due to low ceiling 200 feet they need 600 finally late yesterday afternoon clouds broke up and we managed to get out. After November won't be a problem as we will have an all weather road, so me and the wife are on our way to Perth