What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

Once had a cold caller giving me the big speil about conservatories.    We discussed the many options/finishes that I could choose from, etc.  We, eventually, agreed a date and time for the installation designer to do a home visit.  I told the caller to advise the designer that our lift might not be fixed by the time of the appointment and they'll just have to use the stairs.  "Stairs?" he asked.  "Yes." I said.  "I live in a 5th floor flat"

He hung up.  I don't think that was very nice especially as I  hadn't spoken to anyone all week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

You’re lucky! Newburgh was locked-down by armed police last night trying to catch some nutter running around with a knife. Just another Friday night in Fife......:shock:

I was reading about it in the Courier, paper laddie had a hell of a job getting to my house this morning:laugh:

• 1 month later...

Knackered went back to bed and had another couple o hours, on the good side anyone going out to Tenerife visit Puerto de la cruz, nice wee sport's  bar Beatle rock themed on the Beatles even has a John Lennon Suite, however there are Saltires, lion rampant flags, a celtic flag, and now in Pride o place a Saints away shirt owner a guid lad any fellow Saintees will be made most welcome. Local brew not to bad 2.5 euros a pint, carlsberg at 3 euros.