What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

2 hours ago, john.w said:

Checking fares coming over this summer wie my 26 year old daughter she was supposed to be coming with a friend on one of them young punters tours but friend backed out so Caitlin asked if I would be her tour guide No deals so far.

Take it out your winnings treat the lass. 

20 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Any excuse to get your hand in your pocket. 

Pockets are getting full, wife woke me up last night to tell me I won 500 dollars in a draw, so thats 2600, 600, 500 in the last couple of weeks. Im buying a loto ticket today. :shock:

• 1 month later...

As i said on potys threads been away one night big formal night everybody got dressed up, spies this lad in a kilt sure its Saintee tartan, goes over over asks him says aye, so in the middle o the med we had a chorus o 123 who are we, looked at us as if we were mad, anyone know stuart Kerrigan fae langside rd, here were a few, hearts, hibs, and sheep fans on as well, so had a laugh wae them, 

Awright I'm a moaning auld bar steward when you wappers in the Fair City are on the site do you get bloody big ads on the page I go to click on a thread and the page jumps down aboot three inches. Ads are about the size off the road signs at Broxden.

Highlight of my day so far went to the bathroom happened to look in the mirror got the Bill Haley kiss curl going on case of bedhead but quite dramatic at 6 in the morning. Awright I'll shut up :wink: 

48 minutes ago, john.w said:

Awright I'm a moaning auld bar steward when you wappers in the Fair City are on the site do you get bloody big ads on the page I go to click on a thread and the page jumps down aboot three inches. Ads are about the size off the road signs at Broxden.

Highlight of my day so far went to the bathroom happened to look in the mirror got the Bill Haley kiss curl going on case of bedhead but quite dramatic at 6 in the morning. Awright I'll shut up :wink: 

Aye you auld feckers are the worst at moaning, :laugh:

Still having same problem fired a message of to Jamie, my son thought I was doing something wrong because when I wis growing up we werenae aw techno savvy but he told me it wisnae my fault so hopefully I get it sorted out.

I wid go balmy if I couldnae come on here every morning I would miss all the sensible posts the not so sensible posts Abernethy take note and aw the balmy posts fae Roy:laugh:

• 4 weeks later...