What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

On 2018-07-15 at 2:14 PM, sixties saintee said:

Am up in perth from 16 th till 19 th, will have to see if we can meet up this time. 

• Presently sitting in a 2 star hotel at the end of one of Heathrow runways, our flight left Edmonton apbout 3 hours late then had to land at Montreal due to weather in Toronto. Arrived in Toronto too late for our flight to Glasgow, got rebooked left Toronto Tuesday bound for Heathrow flight left Toronto late missed our BA connection to Glasgow. They rebooked us to leave here 4 o clock today hence us being ensconced in this palatial palace and to beat that don’t have a feckin clue where our luggage is so everybody have a good day:mrgreen:

53 minutes ago, john.w said:
  • Presently sitting in a 2 star hotel at the end of one of Heathrow runways, our flight left Edmonton apbout 3 hours late then had to land at Montreal due to weather in Toronto. Arrived in Toronto too late for our flight to Glasgow, got rebooked left Toronto Tuesday bound for Heathrow flight left Toronto late missed our BA connection to Glasgow. They rebooked us to leave here 4 o clock today hence us being ensconced in this palatial palace and to beat that don’t have a feckin clue where our luggage is so everybody have a good day:mrgreen:

Nice we delay claim coming your way, pay for your holiday. :laugh:

Finally got here yesterday around 8 pm got 2 suitcases now sitting here waiting on a courier delivering 3rd one. There was an ad pop up on my iPad Air Canada voted best airline they’ve just fecked me out of three days holidays :mrgreen:

Edited by john.w

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Sat here watching television wife out. phone goes answers it its a video call only Big John fae tut in Canada so had a nice wee chat wae him. He's off now for his 8 hour shift at the clink.

Braw.could Ye phone him back when he’s finished work and say hi fae me . Ta

8 hours ago, john.w said:

Hi Roy how you doin hope your behaving yourself:rolleyes:

Ha ha ,me ,am behaving as much as I can .not so sure about about our sixties saint mate though.think he a bad  influence , maybe eh ? 

Hey ,are you under Canada law and enjoying a spliff in the clink now ? 

Nice one ,say hullo tae the polar bear! 

Up the saints .

11 hours ago, slf said:

Ha ha ,me ,am behaving as much as I can .not so sure about about our sixties saint mate though.think he a bad  influence , maybe eh ? 

Hey ,are you under Canada law and enjoying a spliff in the clink now ? 

Nice one ,say hullo tae the polar bear! 

Up the saints .

At least i live upto my name Slf, unlike that  Hoodlum aptly named.

• 3 months later...