mogs1968

What's everyone doing right now?

On 2018-07-15 at 2:14 PM, sixties saintee said:

Am up in perth from 16 th till 19 th, will have to see if we can meet up this time. 

• Presently sitting in a 2 star hotel at the end of one of Heathrow runways, our flight left Edmonton apbout 3 hours late then had to land at Montreal due to weather in Toronto. Arrived in Toronto too late for our flight to Glasgow, got rebooked left Toronto Tuesday bound for Heathrow flight left Toronto late missed our BA connection to Glasgow. They rebooked us to leave here 4 o clock today hence us being ensconced in this palatial palace and to beat that don’t have a feckin clue where our luggage is so everybody have a good day:mrgreen:

53 minutes ago, john.w said:
  • Presently sitting in a 2 star hotel at the end of one of Heathrow runways, our flight left Edmonton apbout 3 hours late then had to land at Montreal due to weather in Toronto. Arrived in Toronto too late for our flight to Glasgow, got rebooked left Toronto Tuesday bound for Heathrow flight left Toronto late missed our BA connection to Glasgow. They rebooked us to leave here 4 o clock today hence us being ensconced in this palatial palace and to beat that don’t have a feckin clue where our luggage is so everybody have a good day:mrgreen:

Nice we delay claim coming your way, pay for your holiday. :laugh:

Finally got here yesterday around 8 pm got 2 suitcases now sitting here waiting on a courier delivering 3rd one. There was an ad pop up on my iPad Air Canada voted best airline they’ve just fecked me out of three days holidays :mrgreen:

Edited by john.w

17 minutes ago, john.w said:

Need a wee bit of info on laundrettes locations in Perth, I know of the ones in Craigie and the Fair City one any others

Hoodlums always on the lookout tae earn a bit more pocket money, his missus tells me he is a dab hand wae the iron as well.