What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

• 3 weeks later...

In Rotterdam for the Feyenoord v Ajax game. Not even at the stadium yet but can feel the atmosphere. Should be a good game. My second Ajax match since arriving in the Netherlands. 

Get yersel a half and half scarf .all the rage these days.

think there ridiculous myself though 

I'm currently enjoying a gin and tonic. It's a Sunday night novelty as the alarm is set for 5.15 am every morning Monday to Friday, but I'm off for a week. Heading over to Belfast on Thursday morning for a gig in the Odessey or whatever it's called now. Health hasn't been great this year. Touch wood I have it under control, therefore the Magner's in Robinson's will taste all the more sweeter :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

My daughter is minding my buddys kids as him and his wife are away to Edmonton they found cancer on one off his kidneys so I think he is facing surgery. Meanwhile two polar bears have been sited in town so I am picking up my daughter and the kids to take them to school As a safety measure the school bus is picking kids up in town which it doesn't normally do and people with vehicles are driving their kids to school regardless off distance.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the health centre a few weeks ago feeling good saw this doctor that looked more like a ninja warrior than a doctor result came out feeling worse than when I went in. he's talking about tests then would you be agreeable to surgery if it meant a few more years WTF. What we are talking about here is a heart murmur , now a few years ago I go for a checkup and this young female doc checks me next thing she is telling me your being flown to Yellowknife tomorrow and go straight to the hospital when you land so I do see this senior doc he checks me out basically tells me GTF theres nothing wrong wie you apart from a minor murmur which you probably had since you were a kid so back on the jet north I go the next day. So the upshot off this story is the Ninja booked me in for a Echo some kinda test at Inuvik Hospital today so a wee jaunt there and back on a small plane today. Sorry if I bored you had to get it off my chest. Cheers John

You keep yourself well. We need you for the next final!

Learned two things today the ninja doc is a feckin numpty and yours truly is doing no bad,excellent blood pressure reading and the murmur just need to be tested on a regular basis. I compared the ninja doc to calling up a slater because there is a slate missing and he tells you the feckin roof knackered. Spring back in the step saints get 3 pts this weekend and the wife is making me a clootie dumpling on Sunday for my birthday 77 big ones gifts dropped off at UPS in Perth could probably still make it to Tuk:wink::roll:

PS Thanks Abernethy for your kind words:oops: 

I went to the health centre a few weeks ago feeling good saw this doctor that looked more like a ninja warrior than a doctor result came out feeling worse than when I went in. he's talking about tests then would you be agreeable to surgery if it meant a few more years WTF. What we are talking about here is a heart murmur , now a few years ago I go for a checkup and this young female doc checks me next thing she is telling me your being flown to Yellowknife tomorrow and go straight to the hospital when you land so I do see this senior doc he checks me out basically tells me GTF theres nothing wrong wie you apart from a minor murmur which you probably had since you were a kid so back on the jet north I go the next day. So the upshot off this story is the Ninja booked me in for a Echo some kinda test at Inuvik Hospital today so a wee jaunt there and back on a small plane today. Sorry if I bored you had to get it off my chest. Cheers John

Better safe than sorry John, at least you get sent to Hospital not like these SNP / Feckers deny monies to the health service+ you got to get your arse ore hear next Year.

We had another polar bear in town late last night spotted on a frozen lake across from our house, despite efforts by the RCMP and community members on skidoo to chase it back on sea ice it would not leave so had to be shot as it was becoming a safety issue. Unfortunate but that is the way of life up here.