mogs1968

What's everyone doing right now?

13 hours ago, St. Paddy said:

Queuing to get into @slf

Not the regular poster on here, but the actual band he is named after.

Is there normally a queue to get in to @slf?

Did Ye enjoy fingers? They are Braw.

suspect device.

Back in the workforce, approached by the regional college to instruct building trade entrance courses. Fifth one Ive done I used to think some of my teachers were auld feckers wonder what the students in my course think of me. 80 in December this Auld Saintee:D

Gone for a pre match drink .wake me up for Sunday about 1130 would be Braw.

1 minute ago, john.w said:

Back in the workforce, approached by the regional college to instruct building trade entrance courses. Fifth one Ive done I used to think some of my teachers were auld feckers wonder what the students in my course think of me. 80 in December this Auld Saintee:D

Braw.

impress them with your cup final souvenirs.

22 minutes ago, john.w said:

Aye life in the auld dog yet,putting hoodlum to shame.

7 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Anyone else having a problem whilst using the site Privacy statement keeps popping up every minute having to click on I accept to access.??

Me too, exactly as you describe Sixties.

4 hours ago, john.w said:

Had to phone Tommy canna play tonight fell down some stairs yesterday afternoon, had to go to our local heath centre nothing broken nurse noticed something in X-ray  to get checked by doc:oops:

4 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Put some more water in it.

Be like Hoodlum and move to a house without stairs.

Get well soon ya auld geezer.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, john.w said:

Had to phone Tommy canna play tonight fell down some stairs yesterday afternoon, had to go to our local heath centre nothing broken nurse noticed something in X-ray  to get checked by doc:oops:

Look after yourself, guid folk are scarce.  I f you are not running up and down stairs for the moment a wee dram will help.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:43 AM, south inch said:

Look after yourself, guid folk are scarce.  I f you are not running up and down stairs for the moment a wee dram will help.

the health centre called me yesterday got a fractured bone in my arm, going back for a cast