#42 - 06/05/12 - Hearts 2-0 Saints - SPL

bigstu

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game is on a par with the Killie away game a few years back.......... YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU turn up and support the team then we can all enjoy away european games again because there are non better supporting saints.......

Well said, if you can make it then get to the game and support your team on Sunday, as you say, YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU ON SUNDAY, get down to the Capital and support them.

Going to have a Boro boy and a Geordie along for there first ever Saints game, probably go to The Polwarth before the game as it seems to be quite popular , COYSAINTS!

Would the Roseburn Bar not be better for away supporters to have a drink in as that would be the best pub to go to to stay away from the vermin, or the Murrayfield Sports Bar is only a 10 minute walk to the ground. :cool:

Massive game for your team, your supporters hopefully realise how big a game it is and travel down in large numbers, i know a few neutrals who are also going to this game hoping to see a certain Deek put the yams out of Europe. :laugh:

Get behind the team and hopefully the players will respond with a good performance and a cheeky 3 points at the end of the game. :)

Be vocal from the start to finish and give the team your support for the chance to be in Europe next season, yes EUROPE, i don't even support your team but i am doing my best on this forum to get fans to the game on Sunday to get behind the team.

I will be there with my crew cheering use on., as i hate the team you are playing and if you get the right result then i hope you all change your mind about who you want to win the Scottish Cup. :mrgreen:

Would the Roseburn Bar not be better for away supporters to have a drink in as that would be the best pub to go to to stay away from the vermin, or the Murrayfield Sports Bar is only a 10 minute walk to the ground. :cool:
AT, the Polwarth's a saints pub and only 10 mins from the ground.If you want a drink with us Saintees,thats the place to be.CYS.

Can't make the game tomorrow. It's my mum's 70th. Will be there in spirit and checking the sky sports news app on my phone furtively under the table at regular intervals. Come on Saints.

Just be careful of what people think you are fidgeting with under the table :razz:

I would settle for a draw to be honest on Sunday as long as Celtic beat them on the last day, and for A. Trialists benefit I do want Hibs to win the Cup but if we cock up qualifying through the league placings no need to explain who I would want then. Ps I went through to Easter Road about 1985 for a derby with a dozen Perth Hibs and four Saints guests in the back of a works van with a massive carry out, ended up mad with it in the Royal Nip, as for the game, 1 nil Hearts, Robertson , Rangers played Celtic the same day at Ibrox and drew 4 each !

Stomach starting to churn,and i've still a wedding to get through today.Really hope our fans turn up loud and proud!A point may well be enough,but don't know if my nerves would last another 90 minutes of score checking next week.Let's do it tomorrow Saints!!

Biggest day of the season since the united home one.....I'm a bit pessimistic at the moment with our past few performances but at the end of the day we've had a great season and if we win at tynie, we're in europe! Lets get behind the boys from the start, COYS :D See you guys at the Poly for a wee sing song.