#41 - 03/05/12 - Celtic 1-0 Saints - SPL

bigstu

You do realise that you are the epitome of why everyone outside the bigot brothers hates them?

Yip, can't see past the end of his green nose. Puts forward an argument...a counter-argument, using facts, rubbishes his claims.....he ignores it :roll:

It would seem some on here are happy enough though with us having to put up with his Celtic drivel day in day out. They must be wiser, better people than us :?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip, can't see past the end of his green nose. Puts forward an argument...a counter-argument, using facts, rubbishes his claims.....he ignores it :roll:

It would seem some on here are happy enough though with us having to put up with his Celtic drivel day in day out. They must be wiser, better people than us :?

Exactly, not sure how much more I can listen to. If I wanted his like I would go to www.paranoia.ie

Edited by john1962

celtic drivel

Or " celtic minded ", step forward O'Mainstand and O'Paul n Shark etc....

Or " celtic minded ", step forward O'Mainstand and O'Paul n Shark etc....

and I wonder why :roll:

These bastards are infamous for closing ranks and sticking together. Inferiority complexes and insecurities take over. The persecution card is never far away from the table.

DRAMTIE or whatever you call yourself. what are you menaing by the reference to "these B's" If it is some sort of veiled sectarian reference then you are far from the truth. I will leave it to the mods to sort this one out.

Yet another thread totally and utterly ruined by drivel.

DRAMTIE or whatever you call yourself. what are you menaing by the reference to "these B's" If it is some sort of veiled sectarian reference then you are far from the truth. I will leave it to the mods to sort this one out.

Yet another thread totally and utterly ruined by drivel.

The same mods that let Openshaw run amok with sectarian comments every other post? Those mods aye?