Summer Transfer Target Thread 2012

t.mcneil99

An utter scumbag of a footballer

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Must admit I felt a bit for him when I read he was painting and decorating at Christmas to pay for the kids' presents as Hearts weren't paying any wages. But on the pitch, an absolute animal. Worthy of the mini ****.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Must admit I felt a bit for him when I read he was painting and decorating at Christmas to pay for the kids' presents as Hearts weren't paying any wages. But on the pitch, an absolute animal. Worthy of the mini ****.

It's not kids Christmas presents he needed the money for if rumours are to believed.

No way Black. Yous he like him are aff yer heids.

My targets (in priority)

1. Stevie Doris from Arbroath. Love the player. Quick, skilful and bags of potential. Dons and Ross County interested. Snap him up asap.

2. Robert Fleck think he is ex Rangers. Maybe a wild card but he did show some promise a few years ago.

3. Danny Wilson. Used to be a young player from Bears but went to Liverpool. Havent heard of him for a few years so presume he is trawling the English lower leagues. Tempt back to Scotland?

4. Craig Mason from Dunfermline. Strong in the tackle and the main reason behind Dunfs resurgence.

5. Jay Mcevely. No club at present, Scotland player no long ago. Could do a job up the left.

Players i would keep are Mannus, Dave, Frazer, Ando, Callum, Liam, Crofty (i will be having a word)Millar, Haber, Finnagan (never had a chance) and Muzza. Rest can go as dont think they are good enough. Dead wood like Morris, Sandazza, Cracks must be moved on.

My targets (in priority)

1. Stevie Doris from Arbroath. Love the player. Quick, skilful and bags of potential. Dons and Ross County interested. Snap him up asap.

3. Danny Wilson. Used to be a young player from Bears but went to Liverpool. Havent heard of him for a few years so presume he is trawling the English lower leagues. Tempt back to Scotland?

Who is this Doris chap? Maybe we should get him on trial so the club can find out a bit more about him.

Wilson could be an option, lower-league journeymen defenders like him are always easy to pick up, bit like McCracken

My targets (in priority)

2. Robert Fleck think he is ex Rangers. Maybe a wild card but he did show some promise a few years ago.

4. Craig Mason from Dunfermline. Strong in the tackle and the main reason behind Dunfs resurgence.

5. Jay Mcevely. No club at present, Scotland player no long ago. Could do a job up the left.

Players i would keep are Mannus, Dave, Frazer, Ando, Callum, Liam, Crofty (i will be having a word)Millar, Haber, Finnagan (never had a chance) and Muzza. Rest can go as dont think they are good enough. Dead wood like Morris, Sandazza, Cracks must be moved on.

I'm guessing you mean John Fleck? I'm sure he's on loan at Blackpool at the moment and he's done ok. He'll likely end up in the championship on much bigger money than we can offer

Danny Wilson - rather ironically, he's on loan at Blackpool too. He's a Scotland International who'll be on close to 5 figures a week at Liverpool. There's absolutely no chance we'll get him.

Craig Mason? I presume you mean Gary Mason? He's well into his 30s now and couldn't get into St Mirren's midfield last season, before being released and doing well in the first division beside Hardie. He's a first division player now imo, but might be ok back up.

McEveley might be a shout though, and I always thought we were too quick to release Doris.

I'm guessing you mean John Fleck? I'm sure he's on loan at Blackpool at the moment and he's done ok. He'll likely end up in the championship on much bigger money than we can offer

Danny Wilson - rather ironically, he's on loan at Blackpool too. He's a Scotland International who'll be on close to 5 figures a week at Liverpool. There's absolutely no chance we'll get him.

Craig Mason? I presume you mean Gary Mason? He's well into his 30s now and couldn't get into St Mirren's midfield last season, before being released and doing well in the first division beside Hardie. He's a first division player now imo, but might be ok back up.

McEveley might be a shout though, and I always thought we were too quick to release Doris.

This SUPERSAINT fella appears to be getting players and names mixed up.

Old saying "put ones brain in gear before opening ones mouth" seems to have an equivelent in type.

Suggest a bit more research is carried out before he makes a tit of himself.

This SUPERSAINT fella appears to be getting players and names mixed up.

Old saying "put ones brain in gear before opening ones mouth" seems to have an equivelent in type.

Suggest a bit more research is carried out before he makes a tit of himself.

NAH!!!!!!!! Hes doing it on purpose . he has 101 reasons for doing so. :wink: