Summer Transfer Target Thread 2012

t.mcneil99

People's dislike of Black shows he is a good player. He will end up at Bristol City as Del likes him, in the footballing sense.

I believe he has had a good season...still a dirty wee shite but now added skill to the passion. p.s. Ive heard he is heading for promoted Charlton.

Laugh if you like john boy but Frankie Vercautren actually came to McD with the intent to sign but didn't. Mostovoi... you'd have to ask Rads.

I know Soulful, I was in the Army in NI at the time and remember nearly passing out when I read the paper. Contacts then told me it was genuine.

Saw on another thread that Craig Thompson wants to come back to Scotland. What if we tried to sign him when he comes back? Somebody will probably sign him, he was a decent player. I really hope we don't, but we need a fullback and in pure footballing terms he was a pretty promising fullback? Get him cheap, let him rebuild his career, sell him on in a couple of years if he can get back to a good level. But I doubt any fans would get behind him and family days would become a joke.

Saw on another thread that Craig Thompson wants to come back to Scotland. What if we tried to sign him when he comes back? Somebody will probably sign him, he was a decent player. I really hope we don't, but we need a fullback and in pure footballing terms he was a pretty promising fullback? Get him cheap, let him rebuild his career, sell him on in a couple of years if he can get back to a good level. But I doubt any fans would get behind him and family days would become a joke.

Promising footballer or not,i would hate to see saints even consider a bid for that man,things in football or in this case outwidth football can be forgiven over time,but not for what he did.

I've got a feeling Sandaza will go.

Jody Morris and Peter Enckleman must have a few contacts in their black books. How about Mikael Forrsell (just released by Leeds) or Leon Knight (playing over in Ireland).

If Steve Lomas could get the funds, Sammy Clingan would be a great midfielder to pick up on a free.

Forbes at Motherwell has been released. Had a good couple of seasons then disappeared. Maybe still has something to offer?

So much early promise. He's in his early 20s still, so I think he'd be at least worth considering.

I went to the Dumbarton Arbroath game last night. Truthfully, Falkingham is far too lightweight for the SPL. He would just get bullied, although the ability is definitely there. Doris looked about their best player last night.

So much early promise. He's in his early 20s still, so I think he'd be at least worth considering.

I went to the Dumbarton Arbroath game last night. Truthfully, Falkingham is far too lightweight for the SPL. He would just get bullied, although the ability is definitely there. Doris looked about their best player last night.

How did Sammy look? Still overweight?