Summer Transfer Target Thread 2012

t.mcneil99

I just believe we've gotto think big and kick on from this season to next. I wouldn't say out of contract players like Harley, Peters, Forrsell or Knight are out of reach. We'll see anyway

Ill give you Leon Knight, we are arguably a bigger club than Glentoran. The question is whether we want him.

He's been sacked for indiscipline, been let go for being overweight and having a poor attitude, on separate occasions, and is a complete idiot as evidenced by his twitter. Iv also seen other players hint on twitter that hes an idiot, I can't remember their names but they were joking about how crap his autobiography would be. Just cos football manager tells you someone is good cos they used to be affiliated to chelsea, doesn't mean they aren't a fat lazy idiot now.

Furthermore - he was crap for diddy club Hamilton

how is that 'thinking big'?

Is kyle not one of the players brother in law is it Maybury?

I don't have a scoob, my good man.

It could be that we simply have no choice but to draft in some youngsters, whether they are ready or not. May in particular I can see being thrown back in the deep end.

Edited by CynicalSaintee