Summer Transfer Target Thread 2012

t.mcneil99

I would love to see Sheridan back......somebody that could pick out Tade with a pass, and I reckon he would actually benefit from not playing with a frustrated, greedy Sandaza (the money grabbing, unambitious p***k)

Not so sure. Could be a great bit of business, but unconvinced. I was delighted when he came back, but his latter performances were flat and poor. Possibly due to his forthcoming return to Sofia. Marketing opportunity with Saints Christmas jerseys though.

Will be plenty of players floating around out of contract. If he knows a player who has a mortgage to be payed they would take what we offered to get a game out of them.

The out of contract route has seemed to have a bigger preference for players this summer, or has it always been that way.

Will be plenty of players floating around out of contract. If he knows a player who has a mortgage to be payed they would take what we offered to get a game out of them.

The out of contract route has seemed to have a bigger preference for players this summer, or has it always been that way.

Exactly. There will be a number of quality players still without a club after midnight and if SB felt they would be of benefit, they would be signed in due course. Having said that, the current squad (on paper) is one of the best squads we have had.

Might have been missed but Ricky McIntosh has signed for Montrose on a season long loan, good move and hopefully gets plenty of experience

Is he any good? He always seemed to do really well for the U19s yet he hasn't had a look in in the first team. It's players like this that we should be trying to bring into our first team. Hopefully he does well with Montrose and can come back with a chance of breaking through.

Is he any good? He always seemed to do really well for the U19s yet he hasn't had a look in in the first team. It's players like this that we should be trying to bring into our first team. Hopefully he does well with Montrose and can come back with a chance of breaking through.

Honestly couldn't tell you. Always talked up as someone who could make the step up so I guess he is, this is a big test for him though