Next seasons kit

Widge

Saints should have a look at O’Neills Irish International sportswear firm to make their tops do a great range from strips, jackets tracksuits etc and they well made.

Good Call.

Yep. Quality stuff.

They do very little in football tops though, Only club they have is Doncaster Belles.

one think i like about O’Neills if it not in stock you can still order it as they will make at once in the factory and post it out to you i have never had a problem with them or the cloths their strips are better quality than some of companies that made ours so good value for your money.

Going to sound like a bit of a rant here, but it does kind of annoy me when folk say they have been told what the new strip is like, but they can't say or that they have heard that we will have something innovative for season tickets, but they can't say anything.

We aren't man u or Liverpool, if someone was to say that we were to have blue Joma strips, with White flashes on the sleves or whatever, it is hardly likely that someone on here is going to gave 10k fakes knocked out in Cambodia and flood the streets of Perth with knocked off versions.

Why all the secrecy?

Why do saints never just release strips in time for holidays and why are we always the last to say about season tickets etc?

In his defence, it was me that said he maybe couldnt say anything, and not him, and he said he hadnt seen it just roughly what it will look like.

So although your point is totally valid, maybe not mainstand's fault.

plus IF he was asked not to tell, then the fault is with whoever told him, not his fault for not telling when trusted

Why say at all then? Not talking specifically this but a couple of seasons ago some people knew a signing target because they saw him in a friendly. They were getting a power kick out of saying they knew but were sworn to secrecy.