Next seasons kit

Widge

Going by that pic it looks cheap and shite. St Mirren's on the other hand is absolutely glorious. As is Partick Thistle's away kit. Fed up of just having rubbish template kits. I wish we had a small manufacturer who actually made us more personalised kits.

Any idea what sort of arrangement Saints have in place with Joma?

Anyone bought the new kit?

Fancy giving a review of it here? Same as last year> Quality?

It's my first top in ages, quality is decent, obviously not washed it yet. The badge and sponsor have been done quite well, although the sponsor logo feels like it will come off in the wash. There are stick on 'J's on the arms which are cheap and nasty, but the top as a whole is pretty good. The large is large, and would fit a 42" chest. My mate got the XL and it is big on him and he is 6' and 15 stone.

Sue I saw before that the club gets all the kit free, for all the squads. May be wrong but Iam sure Geoff said that once when someone asked about adidas and kits that some teams get.

Cheers Mainstand - do you know any details of the retail side? It would be interesting to know what share of sales from replica shirts/training kit etc made its way back to the club.

Cheers Mainstand - do you know any details of the retail side? It would be interesting to know what share of sales from replica shirts/training kit etc made its way back to the club.

No idea at all. Anything like that would be kept very much between TTL and the CLub I would think.

I was just day dreaming about the away kit, and realised that it will be crap if it is shiny. It needs to not be shiny. Don't suppose anyone has seen it yet have they?

From the one I have seen it is not shiny. Look at the TTl; website and you will see it. From meory it is the same blue as the liga fleur sample on the front page of the strips.

the 3rd kit will be sky blue

What I was told at TTl was that the away strip was sky blue and then heard form a player that the old yellow strip would be the third team srip. SO not sure then.

Cant see TTL using the yellow as an away kit but not selling it. SO I think the sky will be the official away strip.