Derek Riordan arrested

Strawman

No he was not at the PotY awards. Just got in, having read said article this morning. Has there been any confirmation that he was in court this morning or not? ( as was stated by the Sun report)

Just caught the end of something on SSN saying that he has to go back up.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, but for this bit -

"It has been alleged that the dad of one was enjoying a night out with fellow players from the Perth based side in Edinburgh’s HMV Picture House Pub."

Somewhere between the two lies the truth.

I'm actually saying it doesn't matter if he did or didn't do anything. The fact is he went out in Edinburgh after playing Hearts knowing full well there was a chance he'd get into some difficulties. If he had ANY sense at all he'd have stayed well away from the capital.

He stays in the Capital, where else is he meant to go, the players had the next day of and he went for a drink, like a few other St J players did on Sunday night, this had nothing to do with him having any bother with hertz fans but seemingly being in a venue he may/or may not have been allowed in.

The way the papers are reacting, The Sun in particular you would think he has murdered someone, have you seen the Sun headline, its an alleged breach of the peace, the way the papers have it he is Edinburgh's most wanted man.

Mum dies in house fire.

3 new clues to Maddie.

Drink and Drugs put 3000 kids in A&E.

Hero Jack 5, saves great gran drowning in bath.

Richey gets 3 years for Judge call.

Rail yobs block line.

I could go on and on about stories in today's Sun that should have made the front page of there shitty rag, but they think the best one to go with is, RIORDAN BANGED UP OVER BRAWL,Club-ban footie ace faces assault charges, that headline is a bit misleading for a start but that is nothing new from Mr Walker who reported the story and has been known to get it wrong before, when like his paper and others inclucing the Media too were found guilty of being in contempt of court after a trial where Riordan was found NOT GUILTY and the press were found Guilty. The press don't forget these things. They are scum.

No he was not at the PotY awards. Just got in, having read said article this morning. Has there been any confirmation that he was in court this morning or not? ( as was stated by the Sun report)

No he was not appearing in court today.

Once again that rag can print what it wants and folk believe it as the gospel. :rolleyes:

They got it wrong about that.

I just noticed that SSN are still waiting on him to appear in court today. :laugh:

No he was not appearing in court today.

Once again that rag can print what it wants and folk believe it as the gospel. :rolleyes:

They got it wrong about that.

I just noticed that SSN are still waiting on him to appear in court today. :laugh:

The guy is a little sh£t.

We dont need people like him at our club.

Has done zilch in the matches he has played in and from what i hear just caused trouble in the dressing room.

Get rid of him now.

That is accurate yes.

As for the rest of it, :laugh:, where do they get that nonsense, yesterday this paper was reporting that he would be appearing in court today, now they are saying he was out with Saints players, and he went home after being released early on sunday morning, they need to make there minds up or not believe what the Sun print before they go rushing to print things thereselfs.

Yesterday he was appearing in court, today they now know where he went to when he was released early Sunday morning, :rolleyes:

They seem to be making it up as they go along.

The guy is a little sh£t.

We dont need people like him at our club.

Has done zilch in the matches he has played in and from what i hear just caused trouble in the dressing room.

Get rid of him now.

He done more than the two strikers in his twenty minutes on the pitch than they done in 90 minutes at Tynecastle.

I take it you want rid of Sandaza to then.

So it now appears that: He was not due to appear in court today. He is due to appear in court on 30 May. He was not detained in the cells for the last couple of days but was released after being charged.

Doubt if this will go anywhere at the end of the day. Get him signed up and move him out of the City.

So it now appears that: He was not due to appear in court today. He is due to appear in court on 30 May. He was not detained in the cells for the last couple of days but was released after being charged.

Doubt if this will go anywhere at the end of the day. Get him signed up and move him out of the City.

He has not stayed in the Capital for a long time.

given his previous i am not surprised... i have to echo what some others have posted though... he knows his reputation, he potentially has a chance to get a new contract, he should have been keeping his head down and away from any potential trouble.

Totally agree. The guy does himself no favours. This was the last thing the club needed following the Sandaza debacle.