• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad manners makes me want to busta vessel

youve left it a bit late, havent you?

is it open tomorrow morning?

well yes I have. You're right.

but here's the thing:

(Rant Warning).

If you want to spend £50 at M&S, or Tesco's, or wherever, they crawl up your arse so far they can taste your breakfast. If you want to spend £50 as a footy fan, well obviously you're a gadger ****, and you can be rude on the phone, search you as you go in, assume you're a criminal, treat you like you're a ****. We've all been there. Imagine spending ~£50 at Perth theatre (as we have done) and being treated like that.

Sick to fecki deathv of wealking up to footy grounds, and some YTS-er aswsuming I'm a terroritsty.

Just be fecking nice and helpful on the phone, your a fecdking business, how hard is it????????

Rant over

well yes I have. You're right.

but here's the thing:

(Rant Warning).

If you want to spend £50 at M&S, or Tesco's, or wherever, they crawl up your arse so far they can taste your breakfast. If you want to spend £50 as a footy fan, well obviously you're a gadger ****, and you can be rude on the phone, search you as you go in, assume you're a criminal, treat you like you're a ****. We've all been there. Imagine spending ~£50 at Perth theatre (as we have done) and being treated like that.

Sick to fecki deathv of wealking up to footy grounds, and some YTS-er aswsuming I'm a terroritsty.

Just be fecking nice and helpful on the phone, your a fecdking business, how hard is it????????

Rant over

I believe tickets CAN be purchased tomorrow (SAT) between 10am and 12am and again on Sunday from 9am up till kick-off. Now I have done the hard work for you so gonna stop yer moaning, extract yer digit and go get one..

:wink:

Won some tickets via Clydesdale bank for this one, which is nice as I don't often watch games involving either of the old firm against saints as I can't arsed watching the dodgy 90th minute penalty or off side goal that usually accompanies them

What song will we sing first for our wonderfully behaved guests?

We need a list

• Start with telling Sandy Jardine where to go, thos in the main stand need to tell him in no uncertain terms they are going to get what is due to them
  • Followed by a chant of fat sally knew
  • A few chants of there is only one Craig Whyte
  • There is only one Bill Miller
  • broxi bear is up for sale
  • Will you support your local team
  • Your closing down in the morning, closing down in the morning

We need a list

• Start with telling Sandy Jardine where to go, thos in the main stand need to tell him in no uncertain terms they are going to get what is due to them
  • Followed by a chant of fat sally knew
  • A few chants of there is only one Craig Whyte
  • There is only one Bill Miller
  • broxi bear is up for sale
  • Will you support your local team
  • Your closing down in the morning, closing down in the morning

Extensive and impressive.

the **** days are over

whytes bid is over

tomorrow just you wait and see

i ll never forget the **** i met

spouting their angry lies

remember how the tax bill felt

the look of despair in your eyes

alltho am far away

i can hear you say "BOMBS UP'

but when the dawn comes up

the **** day will be over

whytes bid is over

just you wait and see

there will be love and laffter

and peace ever after

tomorrow

when the world is free

the Dons will tend their sheep

Tay valley will bloom again

and Billy will play

in division three

just you wait and see

follow follow on, que serra serra

I've spent the last couple of months in some god forsaken land where 'footy' means egg chasing in skin-tight vests and as a result am as excited about Sunday as I've been for any game in my adult life.

Here's hoping for a more vocal home support than usual, if there's any justice in the universe then it's the last time we'll have to endure their pathetic bile spewing nonsense/our last chance to let them know where they can stick their union jacks. Maximum antagonism from our side please!

when i was a young man, i feared the pack

i lived a free life of bovver

then on the 13th of may my club said

son, its time you stop gambling

theres a match to be won

so they gave me a tin whistle and a bowler hat

and sent me marching to the match

the band played dodging the tax man

as the broken boat set sail frum guvan

admist all the cheers,flag waving and tears

we sailed to the tay

and i remember that terrible day

how our blood staine the banks and the tay

and how in that hell they called it disolving day

we were butchered by the lambs at the slaughter

then a big polish steward knocked me arse over tits

and when i awoke in my hospital bed

i looked at what had become,well i said

to play in third division

a man needs both legs

nae mare dodging for me

and when the Ghost passes,he asks, "how you doing billy boy?"

nae mare dodging the tax man, i replies because billy told lies

Edited by ANDY5565

open your eyes and try not to pretend

you are not my freind

i know you are lonely

i know you are blue

its true that i am too

we were eleven on who you could depend

you let your self down

when you treated all as your clown

you cheated the Queen

and now your going down

so let us not pretend

we have nothing more to say

your time has ended

we have nothing more to say

lets just walk away

feelings have fizzeled when you fiddled

we really have nothing to say

McCoist on the Rangers Squad and how they might line up:

“The players will play at McDiarmid Park on Sunday and then scatter. I’ve already let Carlos Bocanegra and Dorin Goian go. Carlos has several games with the USA over the summer and his wife has just had a baby. So I’ve let him go to get a wee bit of time. He’ll come back a bit later too. Dorin’s the same, we decided to let him get back to Romania for a bit of time with his family.

“We have cover at the back for Sunday with Kyle Bartley, Ross Perry and Kirk Broadfoot. Carlos and Dorin had played in almost all of our games. But the rest of the squad will leave on Sunday.

“You look at boys like Goian and Bocanegra who, having just come to the club this season, must be absolutely shell-shocked. They came here looking to push their careers forward. To have the year that they’ve had has been a real blow.

Tomorrow against rangers we need every player, sub, managers, board members, support staff, fans and even the barmaids in the Muirton Suite all adopting a POSITIVE attitude and having a belief that we can win the game and well if that happens who knows what the outcome will be!!

Tomorrow against rangers we need every player, sub, managers, board members, support staff, fans and even the barmaids in the Muirton Suite all adopting a POSITIVE attitude and having a belief that we can win the game and well if that happens who knows what the outcome will be!!

Aye - that's what really matters - more important we support our team than bother about them