Who Is Leaving.....

MySpazz

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see it officially announced on the OS that Jamie Adams has been given a 12 month contract. Hopefully he can stay injury free and we can get a real feeling for his ability over a season

I think when he is fit he would be a starter for many SPL sides and has just been somewhat unfortunate that Davidson is ahead of him in the pecking order.

I don't think he and Davidson work well together as both are ball winners and distribution is lacking when they play together. If Morris leaves, I would like to see Moon play a much bigger role next season.

For games that we go 4-5-1, then I would like to see Adams come into the middle.

Great player to have in the squad when fit.

We will need a deputy for Adams as he would appear to get booked every second game

Adams to me is more a deputy for Muzz, and also a player that will be used in specific games for specific roles. I can't see him starting week in week out regardless of injury, but is a good player to have in the squad.

Supposedly not Stevie May?

im ecstatic if so

Twitter -

St Johnstone 1884 ‏@stjohnstone1884

Today's PA reports Scotland U20 cap S May has agreed terms with Saints despite interest from a First Division side

Confirmed by Stevie himself - Huzzah!

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

Supposedly not Stevie May?

im ecstatic if so

Twitter -

St Johnstone 1884 ‏@stjohnstone1884

Today's PA reports Scotland U20 cap S May has agreed terms with Saints despite interest from a First Division side

Confirmed by Stevie himself - Huzzah!

Good news if true.

Can't believe how little movement there has been on new contracts. When are the players due back for pre season?

Is the budget for playing staff even set yet? We are still unsure about Rangers so surely this is playing on the boards mind as well. I reckon there could be a signing frenzy before the European journey commences.

:D

Can't believe how little movement there has been on new contracts. When are the players due back for pre season?

Would imagine no one wants to make long term investments (contracts) until the Rangers situation clears up. Could all get messy though with us having about 2 people signed up past 2013...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Johnstone_F.C

looking at the the saints wiki page and the squad list

enks, millar, croft, cillian, sandaza, compton and hart, oyenuga and keatings are not listed anymore

goood news is d.robertson is not there either :)

although riordan, finnigan and durnan and haber are listed

Edited by qwerty

already confirmed by the SPL that it will show Rangers

For fricks sake, i wasnt aware off that. Now my blood is really boiling. Does this carry if rangers are officially liquidated on Thursday? Surely in the event of this, a.n.other should be entered?

Any way, wiki as a source of signed players?