No to a NewcoRFC in the SPL rally

NoToRFCnewcoInSPL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody else noticed the amount of **** tops being paraded locally lately, makes you want to spew, mostly sported by fat bassas and minks.

yes, i've noticed that.

also sure that the tops were prominently displayed in Tescos'.

must admit i felt like giving them a big green goggler.:laugh:

It would be dundee.

Now there is a win-win situation if I ever saw one. Would love for the Dundee and Saints fans to turn out and get above the average saints/rangers attendance. ANd of course we reciprocated at Dens as best we could. Hopefully an Arab/Dndee game would draw more than the Gers.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe it would be Dunfermline - As Rangers would now finish bottom.

No, Rangers would only have points deducted if they did not fulfill fixtures. This I believe is about a newco applying for a license for the SPL next season. Personally I believe this should be denied, for many reasons.

Dunfermline still finished bottom and will be relegated.

Dundee finished runners up, so would be in line to take a vacant spot in the SPL. Dunfermline would only have stayed up if rangers folded before seasons end.

I dont understand why fans from all clubs are getting so angry regarding the situation at rangers and threatening to boycott their own club, i work with rangers supporters every day and the biggest majority of them are perfectly happy to go down to the 3rd division or whatever division they get put into.

Supporters are getting angry because they believe that a new Rangers will NOT be put into Div 3, and may indeed go straight into the SPL. The fact that some Rangers supporters would be happy to go into Div 3 does not change the fear of an SFA/SPL dodgy deal. The anger of supporters is being heard by the decision makers, and this must continue to prevent such an outrage.

I dont understand why fans from all clubs are getting so angry regarding the situation at rangers and threatening to boycott their own club, i work with rangers supporters every day and the biggest majority of them are perfectly happy to go down to the 3rd division or whatever division they get put into.

The ones I work with only want Ragers to go down to 3rd because they think it will hurt the rest of Scottish football. I just have to walk away when that conversation starts as I have to work with these people .

Fans are angry and threatening to boycott because they value integrity over greed, and don't want a fixed, corrupt league.

Incidentally, what The Rangers supporters want is irrelevant: they support a diddy club who have never even won a single match in their entire history.:)

The fact that that diddy 'newco' is still being referred to as Rangers is a travesty in itself. Listening to sportsound today you wouldn't think anything had changed they were still talking about when/maybe/if Rangers are accepted into the SPL (or not). Obviously the media will refer to the 'staturs quo' word in the newco name "The Rangers FC". Nothing's changed in that respect. The name was picked very carefully, can someone please assure me the newco doesn't inherit oldco's history.

who are rangers?they do not exist.

"A phoenix company may not use any name by which the liquidating company was known in the last 12 months or a name which is so similar that it suggests an association with the liquidated company. The only exception is if there is an arrangement with the liquidator to acquire substantially the whole of the business of the insolvent company or the new company with the similar name has been known as such for 12 months prior to the creditors meeting of the liquidated company and has not been dormant."