Season Tickets

fifefan

The club really are terrible at things like this. A wee 2 lined explanation on the website, on twitter, anywhere to say what's causing the delay, to reassure fans that they will be available soon. But no. Silence from the club. They treat fans with such disdain, why do we deserve to know anything? "We can tell them in a few weeks and they'll buy it anyway, what does it matter?"

The club really are terrible at things like this. A wee 2 lined explanation on the website, on twitter, anywhere to say what's causing the delay, to reassure fans that they will be available soon. But no. Silence from the club. They treat fans with such disdain, why do we deserve to know anything? "We can tell them in a few weeks and they'll buy it anyway, what does it matter?"

maybe they are on holiday.

The over 14's might have a paper round, and Saints want their cut:mad:

Fair's fair in the world of business:roll:

Thats as good an answer as I have heard. With a 13 year old nephew I take to games, I have a vested interest in it being at least Under 14s

The strips will be out before the season tickets, probably at the same time as the European games so then forcing you to choose which to take.

Any consideration for fans who are already deciding what to prioritize what cash they have is simply not there. It's sad to see.

Only one loser in this.

With the present turmoil regarding who may, or may not, be playing in the SPL next season (Dundee, Dunfermline, newco) it would probably be counter productive sending out season ticket apps. Many have said they definitely will not be renewing if a 'newco' is allowed entry into the SPL. Some have said if our chairman submits a positive vote for the above, they won't be attending at all. Some haven't made up their minds. IMHO it would be better to wait until there was some sort of decision made - the whole footballing scenario in Scotland is a mess and no one is willing to take a firm grip on things and make a some sort of decision. All sitting on the fence hoping, beyond hope that something is going to happen that will take it out of their hands. Useless.

I suppose somebody could have given a clue as to what's going on though.

Edited by Indicator

With the present turmoil regarding who may, or may not, be playing in the SPL next season (Dundee, Dunfermline, newco) it would probably be counter productive sending out season ticket apps. Many have said they definitely will not be renewing if a 'newco' is allowed entry into the SPL. Some have said if our chairman submits a positive vote for the above, they won't be attending at all. Some haven't made up their minds. IMHO it would be better to wait until there was some sort of decision made - the whole scenario is a mess and no one is willing to take charge and make a positive decision.

I suppose somebody could have given a clue as to what's going on though.

Apparently the SFA tribunal will deliver its findings on Friday. As we now know their options i5 will let us know if the authorities have any balls. A Scottish Cup ban or a short suspension will signify that they are willing to bend over backwards to accommodate Rangers, anything else and they are out of here.

Hopefully that will make things a bit clearer.

I thought thing might have got better under Stevie boy but it may be getting worse.

The authorities are making an arse of this whole affair. Rangers should have been demoted to 3 division like Livi(precedent set so no argument). If this had been done there could have been no arguements & everyone would have known where they were. As it is we will be into middle of July & still no further forward.

Apparently the SFA tribunal will deliver its findings on Friday. As we now know their options i5 will let us know if the authorities have any balls. A Scottish Cup ban or a short suspension will signify that they are willing to bend over backwards to accommodate Rangers, anything else and they are out of here.

Hopefully that will make things a bit clearer.

it won't really cause if they suspend Rangers they will still be in the SPL and the teams they were due to play during the suspension would get a 3-0 wins. This would then throw the league into complete confusion as some teams could get wins whilst others would have to play them etc.

We will not really know where we are until the CVA and the EBT investigations have been completed. Even then Rangers are I think likely to take the SPL to the SFA and maybe even the court of arbitration in Sport over any decision that does not go there way.

There must come a time in the close season where where failure to make a decision or clarify the position will result in the SPLfailing to start on the scheduled date of Auguist 4.

Are we the only SPL side still to sell season tickets apart from Rangers. Hibs/Hearts/Celtic/St Mirren i know are all selling

Edited by mainstand

I thought thing might have got better under Stevie boy but it may be getting worse.

The authorities are making an arse of this whole affair. Rangers should have been demoted to 3 division like Livi(precedent set so no argument). If this had been done there could have been no arguements & everyone would have known where they were. As it is we will be into middle of July & still no further forward.

Livingston were an SFL club. The only way Rangers could end up in the 3rd Division is if they were expelled by the SPL and applied to the SFL to join Div 3. There would be a vacancy but the SFL could choose Huntly or Gala before Rangers.:laugh:

And within 12 hours of the above there is an explanation up on the main website.

And within 12 hours of the above there is an explanation up on the main website.

Hardly any wonder with the amount of guests that are usually on. Wish people would grow a couple and at least register.

Also looks like they will be without mine as they haven't managed to make a decision about newcos.

Edited by john1962

Hardly any wonder with the amount of guests that are usually on. Wish people would grow a couple and at least register.

Also looks like they will be without mine as they haven't managed to make a decision about newcos.

Who is to say that it is the guests that are from the Club. Paul Smith has posted on here before.

you will have a period before they have to be bought, They will still be getting mine irrespective of what happens.

Who is to say that it is the guests that are from the Club. Paul Smith has posted on here before.

you will have a period before they have to be bought, They will still be getting mine irrespective of what happens.

Sorry that was meant to be more of a general comment although I do believe there are people from the club watching. It is 1984 after all.

Livingston were an SFL club. The only way Rangers could end up in the 3rd Division is if they were expelled by the SPL and applied to the SFL to join Div 3. There would be a vacancy but the SFL could choose Huntly or Gala before Rangers.:laugh:

No wonder I am confused. Too may official bodies so I don`t think they even know whats what.

Yeah but it shouldn`t have needed you to nudge them in the right direction.

Yeah you'd think it would be obvious. I posted on here a while back moaning about the lack of PR, it really doesn't take much at all to keep fans up to date with things like this. I really hope the club takes a more proactive approach next season, they may surprise themselves. I'm not holding my breath though.

Yeah you'd think it would be obvious. I posted on here a while back moaning about the lack of PR, it really doesn't take much at all to keep fans up to date with things like this. I really hope the club takes a more proactive approach next season, they may surprise themselves. I'm not holding my breath though.

Goran did you volunteer to help? seem to remember a request for volunteers a wee while back