Season Tickets

fifefan

aye bring back the yellow kiosk and stick it in the city centre shopping complex.get some braw looking women to sell saints stuff as well.

Still here mate ;-) feel free to send braw women my way.

On topic, any idea of numbers sold? Also, has club released pay at gate prices? I see the European prices, so assume other games will be the same.

Was down sorting out a problem with an adult + child season ticket, and the staff were helpful as ever.

Did ask about sales before I left, and apparently definitely down on last season which is very disappointing. Was someone in renewing though, and they did say folk were still coming in to renew so hopefully the club will have their faith in the fans repaid.

1000!

That is rubbish.

I worry this could be our lowest crowds yet at McD.

I don't. Numerous people were trying to budget Turkey and STs and many more were holding back until there was a resolution to the SEVCO scandal. Think there wil be a real take up in next 10 days. Anyone who can afford to do so should get a season ticket and support the club.

I don't. Numerous people were trying to budget Turkey and STs and many more were holding back until there was a resolution to the SEVCO scandal. Think there wil be a real take up in next 10 days. Anyone who can afford to do so should get a season ticket and support the club.

Just said pretty much the same on P&B.

I think what has happened with saints is quite simple. Due to financing a trip to Turkey, quite a few will not get theirs until the end of the month when another wage comes in. I have no doubt ours will jump considerably before the SPL season kicks-off on Aug 4th.

Given the cost of the Euro trip, it would be very hard for some to pay for both out of the same monthly pay

I would be very surprised if ANYONE decided not to get a ST because they were going to Turkey.

On topic, any idea of numbers sold?

Just got off the phone to try to find out when I could expect my season ticket and was told that they had underestimated how many East Stand season ticket books would be needed. Hence the delay. Don't get too excited about that, as the lady said that it was still a bit less than last year. I think the club maybe overestimated how many Ormond Stand season tickets would be sold.

In the next few days the club are sending out individual adult tickets for next week's Eskisehirspor and Bristol City games for those waiting to receive their East Stand Adult season tickets

Edited by Born2Bru

Just heard that sales are sitting at 1,400 at this stage.Now is the time to get sales well past that mark.

The Club have done all they can with the Sevco issue and need to be supported

So if you have been holding off because of those issues, or perhaps your going to Turkey and cant afford both, or maybe just waiting for pay day at the end off the month, whatever now is the time to back the Club 100% in what they are trying to achieve with the so called oldest most established Club in the Country (Nae the world:laugh::laugh:) eliminated from the League

Let's prove once and for all that we can survive and prosper without them.

As a point of interest the Club have a payment plan where you can pay direct to St.Johnstone in installments at an agreed time scale with the ticket office(i did mine and the Laddies over 7 months)

Cuts out Zebra if you've missed the cut off date for credit facilities

Ask for Carol in the Ticket office

So you've no excuse now!!

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

I've not got my three yet, away tomorrow so it's costing nearly £1500 for two of us, just can't afford it till next week, pay day.

I'll just give the saints the money for the euro 2nd leg, it's not as if I'm donating it to the one legged nazi,servo supporters club. It will go to a good cause.