Season Tickets

fifefan

I bought three today, we are up to 1500 only 200 short on last season cmon folks you can still pay it up over three or four payments.

The club needs support to improve let's help it.

Season ticket sales are more important this season than ever before. Anyone who can afford to support the club by pre-paying or by paying over the months pease do. Pay day on last Thursday of month will see another run on STs but please support the club if your finances allow and you can afford to do so. COYS

Season ticket sales are more important this season than ever before. Anyone who can afford to support the club by pre-paying or by paying over the months pease do. Pay day on last Thursday of month will see another run on STs but please support the club if your finances allow and you can afford to do so. COYS

^^^^^^ what he said.:wink:

Can we not just get something set up where we pay Saints 12 x £xx by DD or SO and it goes on forever?

Like Electric, like Gas, like BT or like being a member at a Golf club?

The club would benefit from cash flow advantage and realistically the letter to season ticket holders every year is an invite to give it up and through laziness you do.

Years ago when I still played on a Saturday I ended up staying a member of a golf club even although I only played about 4 times a year simply because I had a direct debit (or standing order?) and it just ran because i was never prompted to cancel with a load of forms every year?

The Zebra thing is terrible.

Edited by McD

Can we not just get something set up where we pay Saints 12 x £xx by DD or SO and it goes on forever?

The club would benefit from cash flow advantage and realistically the letter to season ticket holders every year is an invite to give it up and through laziness you do.

Years ago when I still played on a Saturday I ended up staying a member of a golf club even although I only played about 4 times a year simply because I had a direct debit (or standing order?) and it just ran because i was never prompted to cancel with a load of forms every year?

A bit sneaky but a good idea. Its what all the big companies do ,as you say & due to inertia people very rarely cancel.

with folk just back from turkey , people now saving for marseille and the aberdeen game not til 18th aug there is still plenty of time and i can see last years 1800 being passed easily

It would help the club and our self-esteem as fans to easily beat last season. The less we look reliant on TV income or on the presence of other clubs - irrespective of who they are - the better.

Fresh thinking. I think that is a great idea and something the club should look at. Your right about people not cancelling once they have set it up.