Season Tickets

fifefan

How many did we sell last season? Would have thought at least 1,500?

Maybe people are holding off due to not being at home until 18th August but disappointing figure.

Somewhere in the region of 1800 I think. What with the free kids tickets, 1500 is a horrible drop in income.

Somewhere in the region of 1800 I think. What with the free kids tickets, 1500 is a horrible drop in income.

Can't really understand it; there seems to be as positive an atmosphere as there has been for ages surrounding the club and team so was expecting to be well up on last season. Maybe the Turkish sun and Efes went to my head.

Disappointing, thought if it was books, at least some would have 1 or 2 kids in them to add to the numbers, cheers

Ive got 2 kids on mine , not bought a season ticket in a few years , thought i would help the club out because im not going to make it to every game . Had hoped a few more would have done likewise . It wont matter one bit how many season tickets are sold if our attendances go up anyway though .