Season Tickets

fifefan

Are there not what was old firm fans in Perth? The biggest *** supporters club outside Glasgow is there!

The club shut down years ago , only 1 bus leaves nowadays . Most people who wear the tops have been to ibrox or celtic park about once . All about being the offspring of bigoted bastards .

The club shut down years ago , only 1 bus leaves nowadays . Most people who wear the tops have been to ibrox or celtic park about once . All about being the offspring of bigoted bastards .

Fair do's Andy, I thought it was still the big one, JFK iirc,I'm aware of a large number of ex Donegal in Perth, think that's where a lot of the armchair **** will be from

Edited by dave mc

I don't think it's something that we have any right to know as supporters. The club don't need to announce anything like that IMO

I don't think we have any rights per say, but I do like the "ticker" initiative that the club have on their website.

It would allow us to see where we are and help us get behind the team if the number was low and inspire us if it was high. It would be a great way for the club to make good on its promise to be more inclusive, and bring us, the fans, on board.

Phoned the ticket office this morning. Apparently we have sold close to the same number of tickets as last year. Which is probably around 1,800, a bit disappointing considering we have just had our best season in over ten years. Hopefully we'll see more turning up on the day.

Crowds have been falling for years and the initiative from the club for season tickets has only gave the people that buy season tickets a wee reduction in their price.Hopefully we will see an increase in walk-in customers with the most going in the family stand.As long as the club don't just give up.This is the start of a long process to try and get some of the lost fans back through the turnstiles.

• 2 weeks later...

I made my final payment today on my ST today, Whilst I was in I asked if I can use my FFIT against the money due, I had a FFIT voucher for £40. The reason I wanted to use it was that the stuff in the shop is rubbish and there is only so many pens and mugs you can buy for £40.

I really wanted a top but saints don't sell them. I needed to go to Campus, but saints to their big credit took my vouchers against the ST and let me buy a top from Campus with the cash.

Well Done Saints the simple things count.

I made my final payment today on my ST today, Whilst I was in I asked if I can use my FFIT against the money due, I had a FFIT voucher for £40. The reason I wanted to use it was that the stuff in the shop is rubbish and there is only so many pens and mugs you can buy for £40.

I really wanted a top but saints don't sell them. I needed to go to Campus, but saints to their big credit took my vouchers against the ST and let me buy a top from Campus with the cash.

Well Done Saints the simple things count.

Whats FFIT ?.

• 2 months later...