Jody Morris

Broon

I think he's made the wrong decision....Europe this year and the level of football he is playing was a positive for Saints in the SPL but I fear the championship will be a step too far for him at this stage of his career..

My favourite Jody memory was when the Jody Morris song was introduced on the terraces at Victoria Park. Jody was on the front post and turned round with a cheeky smile on his face. He then went on to head three of four off the goal line that day.

Great day and quality defending on the line for that corner when he headed 2 off in a row.

TONY BOLLOCKS!

I feel the same way as a lot of the other posters, lucky that we ever managed to keep him for four years. I thought we would have got one good SPL season out of Jody which would have kick started his career. So glad he stayed longer. I think the timing is right for both him and Saints. He vcan start looking at coaching opportunities closer to home and we can start giving our younger lads a more regular start.

"I won't be re-signing with the saintees next year... I leave the club with a heavy heart after 4 successful years.

"I've enjoyed my time immensely at St Johnstone, playing with some great team mates and met some lovely people at the club. Being captain of St johnstone was and will always be something I'm very proud of.

"Honestly overwhelmed with the messages from the saintees and other SPL teams fans.. Many thanks!! And now being welcomed by my new teams fans at Bristol City...thanks very much..can't wait to get started!!!"

I loved having him at the club, and wish him all the best, but I can't see him as regularly playing 90 mins in the championship, despite his undoubted technical ability.

Lacks the pace, and this will get more evident towards the end of games.

That said, its highly possible neither he nor McInnes intend for him to regularly play 90 mins, and Im sure he can contribute in other ways that will make him a good signing for BC

He has been one of the best players I have seen at St.Johnstone at times. The way he is always available for a pass and creates space when there seems to be none showed that he was a class act.

Hopefully Moon can step up and show he has what it takes to cement his place in the team now.

Great that he has gone.

Lives on reputation, slow, never passes forward, argumentative.

Chequered individual with a dodgy past as well.

Bring on the new blood. Mooner might get a chance now.

We're all entitled to be stupid but you dinnae half abuse the privilege