Poll: How should Steve Brown vote on NewCo situation?

sjfcsteve

Should Steve Brown vote Rangers NewCo back into the SPL  

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, I know there are threads where this topic is already being discussed but I wanted to get a poll where we can get a representation of the fans views of how Steve Brown should vote.

I won't bother going into details of my views as there are plenty of other threads where I give my views but suffice to say I have voted no.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being flippant, however I would like to hear good reasons for YES votes

Sorry, fair do's, but you get my point. Anyone who feels Rangers should stay in should vote accordingly.

Reasons for yes? That's a challenge! How about:

1. Some Saints fans have Rangers as their "big Team" - the "more proddy than Sainty" types. We've all met them.

2. Some might genuinely feel it will make ours a diddy league. Don't agree. It's already a diddy league!

3. The money issue. Personally, I like many have become totally unconvinced by this.

4. It is possible **** are cruising the net looking for such polls and joining-up to vote in them. That's a bit sad, really.